Trades 2023 Round 12 trades - Bye's Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Might actually hold Seamus this week, as he won’t lose money and I’m fine for fielding the minimum with or without him.

He could potentially be back next week, or, failing that, in time for the dreaded 15.
Now that Doc could potentially be a late out, might actually just load my team into a cannon and fire it at the *in sun, ffs.

Ziebell > Darcy Cameron: viable or too clever by half?

Helps bye balance.
Cameron may lose some value but has a very beneficial matchup this week
Predicated on Ziebell slowing up / being impacted by Hall /...
Frees up funds to be used elsewhere.

Interested in others' thoughts.
Pendels for the same price keeps tempting me. At least you know Pendels will ton up. DC just as likely to spit out an 80.

Issue with DC is that Cox has been doing relatively well in the ruck, which worries me.

Helps bye balance.

I'm thinking Ziegull out too. Definitely a luxury trade though, at a time we are all running out of trades fast.

Last night I had everything perfect with anything $10K and above from Mitchell mostly completing my side with two trades next week (last rookie Sheezel at D6), 18 players this week, with old mate Alwyn Maybesubeveryweek making it 19. Plus a bench where my worst rookies, least likely to play are Alwyn and Roberts.

Around Oliver, Sicily and Haynes out. No easy feat. Strained the brain.

Yet while I blissfully slumbered, calmly soothed by the relief of finally having unclustered (it IS officially a word as of right now!) the astronomical cluster* of how not to spend the next month wailing about injuries, byes etc., while possibly dreaming about why haven't we evolved to unlimited trades with a delivered popcorn chicken for each one yet...

...apparently. Overnight. This happened.

Again.

giphy.gif

fIXxlIBw.jpg

the-simpsons-kang-and-kodos.gif

7dQK.gif

If Seamus Mitchell is out, wouldn’t the Hawks have to file it with the AFL and this would then be changed on Teamsheets.

Or if he is a late change they are holding back til just before gametime and then doing a shifty move from the emergency list based on matchups.

Like the Subs only needing to be filed 30min before gametime. This loophole needs to also be fixed. Along with correct injury updates and timeframes.

If Seamus Mitchell is out, wouldn’t the Hawks have to file it with the AFL and this would then be changed on Teamsheets.

Or if he is a late change they are holding back til just before gametime and then doing a shifty move from the emergency list based on matchups.

Like the Subs only needing to be filed 30min before gametime. This loophole needs to also be fixed. Along with correct injury updates and timeframes.
He is out. Hawks socials have posted that hes out and Bailey Macdonald is debuting.

I assume they have submitted the paperwork, we aren't in a position to be playing games with team sheets tbh. Figure its just AFL being slow to update teams

Pendels for the same price keeps tempting me. At least you know Pendels will ton up. DC just as likely to spit out an 80.

Issue with DC is that Cox has been doing relatively well in the ruck, which worries me.
Cameron attended 88% of Ruck contests last week so should be fine in that regard, Goldy probably just a hard matchup.
I'm hopefully getting him R15 though hope I don't have to pay too much
1685695649540.png

Interested to hear posters opinions on the following options!

Option 1 -

Ratugolea --> Briggs
Sturt --> Ford

($274,400, 16 Trades)

Option 2 -

Ratugolea --> Briggs
S Mitchell --> Ford

($417,900, 16 Trades)

Option 3 -

Ratugolea --> Ford

($372,700, 17 Trades)

Which option are you going with?

Interested to hear posters opinions on the following options!

Option 1 -

Ratugolea --> Briggs
Sturt --> Ford

($274,400, 16 Trades)

Option 2 -

Ratugolea --> Briggs
S Mitchell --> Ford

($417,900, 16 Trades)

Option 3 -

Ratugolea --> Ford

($372,700, 17 Trades)

Which option are you going with?

Option 1

Helps bye balance.

Go for it don’t be shy
I’m saying bye to Ziebell too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, if I were to punt Day tomorrow, who would be the best sub $544k trade, any position?

Avoiding Rd 15 bye.

De Goey?

8F96B293-5371-467E-9632-39E19DBC790F.jpeg
F21934BC-5C1D-4C39-9D5E-B36D7FA71753.jpeg

Just the one trade at this stage:
Mitchell > Ford

15 trades (two boost) and $240k remaining.

Any other changes I should consider?

Well after not pulling the trigger on Ashcroft to Trac

It’s either Pou or Long to Cameron/Coniglio

-Pou has a lower BE next week
-Long going to lose cash, but if I hold him this weekend and trade Pou I have 19 this weekend
-Cameron gives me DPP and important ruck coverage.
-Coniglio gives me a player with a higher ceiling

Ashcroft + Mitchell + Simpson
To
Macrae + Briggs + Ford

Or

Mitchell + Simpson + Atkins/Pou
To
Ridley + Briggs + Ford?

Thoughts? 🤔

Agree with that, though in the game where he was subbed out, wasn't that the one where he was crook and in doubt to play?
Can’t quite remember. But he isn’t a spring chicken, and Fly seems to have ruled out resting players (in terms of sitting out full games), so i can see him selectively using the sub on some of our older crop to get smaller rests between weeks

I’m thinking about Haynes > Yeo I need the trade to get 17 on the park.

It can only go horribly wrong.
Why so low, do you need cash for other upgrades?

If you need to, and depending on your rd 15 situation, can you swing out a ruck and at least pocket Briggs for some extra cash generation, more in the bank and a 100 score this weekend?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back