Trades 2023 Round 12 trades - Bye's Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting now with the Mitchell news. I'm half tempted to thank him for his service now and grab De Goey while he's still affordable. Would likely be at the expense of getting Brayshaw next week.

Positives:
  • Extra premo this week (20 players total). Against West Coast, no less.
  • Getting JDG instead of Brayshaw guarantees I'll get Oliver back

Negatives:
  • Will leave me with 18 instead of 19 for round 14
  • Have to cheer for Jordan De Goey (sort of)

Food for thought, anyway. Wish Hawks game was later in the week so I could assess more

Interesting now with the Mitchell news. I'm half tempted to thank him for his service now and grab De Goey while he's still affordable. Would likely be at the expense of getting Brayshaw next week.

Positives:

Negatives:

Food for thought, anyway. Wish Hawks game was later in the week so I could assess more
An extra 30k and you can get Macrae, or Neale next week. 80k less gets you DC or Pendels.

The fact JDG has already risen by 75k puts me off a bit.

An extra 30k and you can get Macrae, or Neale next week. 80k less gets you DC or Pendels.

The fact JDG has already risen by 75k puts me off a bit.
$100 short of Macrae + I can't bring in a R15 bye player, and I already have Neale.

DC is tempting, but I still wanted to see some form from him first.

Positives:

Negatives:

Yeah Seamus was my ticket to Brayshaw next week. Spanner in the works.

$100 short of Macrae + I can't bring in a R15 bye player, and I already have Neale.

DC is tempting, but I still wanted to see some form from him first.
Have you gone cold on Ridley?

I'm still 50/50, an extra trade at the end of the byes is important for my weak "completed" team

Yeah Seamus was my ticket to Brayshaw next week. Spanner in the works.
Good point - without his price going up, I'd be a couple of k short of Brayshaw :/ So it'd have to be Warner if I wanted a mid upgrade. Will definitely need to consider JDG now

Good point - without his price going up, I'd be a couple of k short of Brayshaw :/ So it'd have to be Warner if I wanted a mid upgrade. Will definitely need to consider JDG now
Im thinking i might have to let Weddle moo an extra week and get Brayshaw R14 now

Im not much interested in De Goey or Warner

think i will just change the ryan trade to mitchell

So mitchell and ashcroft to ford and stewart. hope sampson does ok this week and doesnt lose too much money. next week he is gone anyway but need bodies this week

Have you gone cold on Ridley?

I'm still 50/50, an extra trade at the end of the byes is important for my weak "completed" team
Yeah, he doesn't fit my plans as much anymore. Frustrating that Ziebell will leak in price after this week, but will just have to wear it I think.

J.Dawson or T.Stewart for upgrade? - I have L.Baker and his BE is 140, sick of him so I think I'll be upgrading - have almost exactly enough left for Dawson, but is he worth the extra over Stewart?

Mind you, Steward fkd me earlier in the year lol, traded him out thinking he'd be out for longer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Positives:

Negatives:

the second positive point would be enough to sway me alone.
JDG is a surprisingly easy player to cheer for. He may (or may not) be a kent but he’s really good at football and Collingwood as a team play an entertaining style.

Rumour is he might be an Out - apparently wasn't at Training I think
No rumour, it's fact. From the Hawks themselves

Yeah, he doesn't fit my plans as much anymore. Frustrating that Ziebell will leak in price after this week, but will just have to wear it I think.
I'm really tempted to flip him to Sexy Tom Stewart.

Smarter move is probably Mitchell to Wardlaw. Mitchell will make another $20k IF he's back next week, but Wardlaw will make a lot more.

Nice team. Trades left?
Only 10 after two this week, lol (only if I grab JDG, 11 otherwise). But the plan was to leave 5 after everything is done, and that's still looking likely. Could do my last two upgrades in four trades instead of five if I went with a cheaper mid instead of Oliver, but I don't particularly wanna head into the second half of the season without Clarry

Here's what my full team looks like if I bring JDG in.

View attachment 1702617

Final two upgrades will be Oliver and Cameron
strong side.
any trades left for a defensive upgrade or two if the opportunity arises?

EDIT: never mind, answered above.

strong side.
any trades left for a defensive upgrade or two if the opportunity arises?
Not looking super likely unfortunately, unless I forgo Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

Back