Game Day 2023 Round 12 Discussion - The Byes are here, are you ready?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copped some average rookie scores with Ford, Baker, Wardlaw and Cincotta all counting, as I only scrapped to 18 players. No Sicily or Mitchell

Also Bont for C was a bit lackluster

However, still won all my leagues and not too unhappy with the overall score.

eric cartman banging on door GIF by South Park

You held Darcy? Even before what Briggs did that seemed an average decision. Disaster after what Briggs did today. You extremely low on trades?

I held Darcy and traded in Briggs. Plan was to effectively straight swap him to Cameron at F6 in a few weeks time and let Darcy get over the hammy.

Wonder if Briggs can be a keeper?

You held Darcy? Even before what Briggs did that seemed an average decision. Disaster after what Briggs did today. You extremely low on trades?
Briggs sitting in for Hodor. Once he returns and Briggs maxes out, I’ll trade him and I do have trades.
Just feel, having trades up your sleeve later in the season will be a blessing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know about your leagues, but if you got 1900+ your in the top half at least.

Most in my league were averaging around 1850 or below. Only a few in 1900s and only one cracked 2000.

1909 all out with Oliver riding the pine and Zerrett C. Will take that and run. Hopefully it leads to a rank climb again.

Cost myself 31 points for not realising I could field Weddle after all to have 20 green dots. Meant I had to take Ziebell’s 💩.

Also, a big * you to Brett Ratten for tagging Zerrett. I’m glad you got fired now. Twice. 🖕🖕

Don't know about your leagues, but if you got 1900+ your in the top half at least.

Most in my league were averaging around 1850 or below. Only a few in 1900s and only one cracked 2000.
2078 the best in the leagues I'm in. Most in the 1800's and some in the 1900's

1788/Daicos

I'll take that with Clarry, Hodor and Sicily holidaying on my bench.
1870 with Daicos as C too.

Iron Man Shrug GIF

I suppose it's ok given I had Oliver and Sicily too.

Just a gentle reminder of what could have been this week. Screws me in R14 where I was originally looking good, was always stuffed for R15.

Won 2 out of 5. Hoping given that the losses were all less than 50 points, is beneficial in holding some overall ranking.

Heading to Vein's alfing line now..
Looking On Line GIF by HULU

2078 the best in the leagues I'm in. Most in the 1800's and some in the 1900's
I’ve found a 2098 in one of mine. The bloke that scored it wouldn’t be able to tell you what day of the week it is though…

Look I just don't think scores need to be mentioned.

I mean it's all a bit common as some old kents mother would say.

It takes skill to be ranked fourth in your cashie yet ranked over 50K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back