Game Day 2023 Round 14 Discussion - Bye Week 3 - Welcome to The Suck

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee the wheels fell off for the hermits.

Too many Low scores, Johnson, Fyfe, Wardlaw. Throw in a role change for macrae today and I’ve come in 100 under prediction.

All out 1923.

Held on in one cash league by 20 due to him having the c on Bont. Lost the other by 70.

Have held Darcy and Oliver through byes. That one extra premo this round would have been nice.

1687080558618.png

Bender Im Back GIF

SC world falling apart.

Hit a high of 750 rank just Two rounds ago.

Now stump up a 1811 score so will drop to about 10000 I bet.

Last edited:
1,959 - a passable score

Put that away and look forward to the more challenging bye round next week - where there will be a large variant as some teams can only field 15 or so players :eek:

Berry -4 was lol (thankfully not in best 18).

Lowest score was fyfes 47. Would have been bstter if i had captained bont and not dunkley but still will take that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1951. Meh.
19 starters. I was certain Johnson was dropping out until Ford came along….
But won my cashy, which is all I’m playing for now. (Well since about round 3!)
Glad I started all three of Bont, Laird and Piggy.
Copped Piggy’s weeks off, but won every week he’s been out and a great combo to have on the ride home!

Oh * off. Cashie with 72 teams, highest scorer cash prize. Literally drew with one bloke and everyone else was 150 points away so it jackpots.
* yeah. Scaling came in. It’s now 2097 vs 2096 💪💪💪💪

So in what could be incredibly worrying signs for Port Adelaide if I was a superstitious man, my winning streak and run at the top of Bigfooty Div 3 is about to come to an end courtesy of the 16th placed team, who are named... 119ers. Getting flashbacks already honestly. 😭
Screenshot_2023-06-18-19-10-06-46_f9537d3117b147e48f5e2aeb5429cc0b.jpg
The 119 curse is lifted, Port Adelaide to start a dynasty 5peat this year, lock it in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back