Game Day 2023 Round 14 Discussion - Bye Week 3 - Welcome to The Suck

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1902 thanks to Ford Fyfe Steele & of course to me old mate Johnson.

Lost cashie, kent traded his Rudi Zarseoff to do it though.

Screenshot_20230618_203620_SuperCoach.jpg

As I said during the week, it was always gonna be my worst bye round – new recruit Jeremy Cameron's 53, Johnson's 32 and Ford's 30 all as part of my 18 made it much worse than it had to be though – especially since I've had bench rookies scoring 70s and 80s in their sleep over the last couple of weeks.

Oh well, take the hit and move on. Should hopefully be able to make that ground back up over the next week or two.

This team is just not clicking. Gotta sack the coach!
I’ve sacked my SC coach too but then was reprieved by the inclusion of a few late valued players - Briggs Ridley & Humphrey :eek:

1,960 is pretty much par this week

As I’ve moved up a tad to be at 23K or so - still aiming for 10K end of season finish - yep, aiming pretty high this year :drunk:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like I've learnt so much this year having been so close to the top for most of it and "needing" to pay alot more attention. I consider myself a supercoach nuff but after this year I'm looking forward to really being more focused on trades and their values. We've still got another 9 weeks to go though, let's get it!
View attachment 1716107
Judd_Magic ..

You logged into the wrong account man.

Is this our first official winner to the No Trades Club? Coming in a week late too.

1902 thanks to Ford Fyfe Steele & of course to me old mate Johnson.

Lost cashie, kent traded his Rudi Zarseoff to do it though.

Tipping this aint the first time Johnson has got you in trouble, big fella!

rowan-atkinson-mr-bean.gif

Judd_Magic ..

You logged into the wrong account man.

Is this our first official winner to the No Trades Club? Coming in a week late too.
I've reposted it in the official thread aswell!
Some silly trades early on really killed the back half of the year for me. But in all honesty I've never made it past the bye rounds without giving up so I'm excited to ride out the year and see where I land. It's been good fun nonetheless and I'll be sticking around to see how everyone goes on the home stretch

Screen Shot 2023-06-18 at 9.08.14 pm.png

Managed to scrape up despite my worst week of trades for the year.

Just going to be praying that I can loop some big Jeremy Cameron scores onto the filed over the course of the year and that it may be the difference.

Up from 80k to 6k.
Remember when Scoops told you to sleep with one eye open?
Well, kids,.if Scoops were you, he wouldn't be sleeping at all.
Be afraid, campaigners.
200w (4).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back