Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Players dropping like flies .....low on trades (or out) .....and an exciting Finals Semi-Final Week

Such uncertainty is playing into the hands of those that preserved trades, and took a more conservative road this year .....congratulations

We lose one champion this week ....oh, I think we can call Naicos a champion, even in his 2nd year
And we welcome back piggy .....a bit late now for most Coaches, unfortunately

Good luck everyone .....whether that be chasing the ring .... Scythe94 Lolaser and others .....or chasing a badge, as the winner of your League Division ....plus bragging rights of course

Some of us though, have other plans for our teams .....

bury.gif

Last edited:
Lots of retirements in the past 48 hours
I love the way the players come out in the media and say "I've decided to call it quits" ......and of course that old retirement line: " I want to spend more time with my family"

I just love the smell of cut grass for finals ....and the retirement cliches

Of course the Clubs have said .....NO CONTRACT FOR YOU !

I love the way the players come out in the media and say "I've decided to call it quits" ......and of course that old retirement line: " I want to spend more time with my family"

I just love the smell of cut grass for finals ....and the retirement cliches

Of course the Clubs have said .....NO CONTRACT FOR YOU !
Bye bye Trent. Won't miss your smug mug one bit

Bye Bye Bai GIF

With Naicos dead I’m gonna have to run either Windhager or Jeremy Cameron at F6 for the rest of the way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

" Round 22 Discussion " or " the one where Charlie Constable/Oisin Mullin and Matt Roberts/Cooper Harvey/Josh sinn/Blake Drury/Daryl McDowell-White save Crow-Crow from 2 donuts "

" Round 22 Discussion " or " the one where Charlie Constable/Oisin Mullin and Matt Roberts/Cooper Harvey/Josh sinn/Blake Drury/Daryl McDowell-White save Crow-Crow from 2 donuts "

Who we fook is Darryl McDowell-White sounds like a serial killer...😂

I don't know about you guys, but my bench is looking great Naicos & Ridley - that's almost $1.1m already.

Any surprises from this week's team selections will really stretch all of us - but, I'm not afraid, bring it on!

VC/C will be the difference to most league matches this week, as there's not much that separating teams in the Finals Week #2

I don't know about you guys, but my bench is looking great Naicos & Ridley - that's almost $1.1m already.

Any surprises from this week's team selections will really stretch all of us - but, I'm not afraid, bring it on!

VC/C will be the difference to most league matches this week, as there's not much that separating teams in the Finals Week #2
Same two players on the bench for me as well mate, wonder what surprises team selection will throw up this week

No, if your not in finals...🤣

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd a grand total of *EN NONE of these campaigners get named

* off

EDIT - except for Roberts
EDIT EDIT - but Maric out *KKKKKK

2 Krispy Kremes for me
Total implosion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back