Game Day 2023 Round 12 Discussion - The Byes are here, are you ready?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1870 with Daicos as C too.

Iron Man Shrug GIF

I suppose it's ok given I had Oliver and Sicily too.

Just a gentle reminder of what could have been this week. Screws me in R14 where I was originally looking good, was always stuffed for R15.

Won 2 out of 5. Hoping given that the losses were all less than 50 points, is beneficial in holding some overall ranking.

Heading to Vein's alfing line now..
Looking On Line GIF by HULU
Screenshot_20230604_204904_Chrome.jpg

Still hanging in there..
Hanging On Episode 1 GIF by The Office

Well done mate, your team must be looking great!

View attachment 1704822
Rookies have done me well.

Weddle, Wardlaw, Humphrey, Ford, Van Rooyen, Phillips, Seamus etc

My main fielded rookies are:
Weddle down back.
Humphrey in the middle.
Phillips & Seamus fwd.

The rest have been great cover, with some big scores mixed in when fielding at differing stages.

Looking forward to this week again.

Snuck into the top 5000 for the first time this year

IMG_1040.jpeg

Nice early projection with 23* green dots but it’s a long 8 days until then.

*assuming they play but they are all regulars who have played the majority.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screenshot_20230604_210441_SuperCoach.jpg

Well, got the jump I wanted, but would've felt a lot better about it if I'd stuck to the original plan which involved trading Ziebell and not trading in Jordan DeDickhead.

Probably can't sideways Ziebell now as I'll have to deal with De Goey and trades are getting scarce. Still, highest spot for the year so far

I am on a tear, first time in 10 years.

View attachment 1704741
Hope I can make up more ground and maybe crack top 1000 rank. 14 trades left, 18 playing in Rd 14, 16 in Rd 15.

Byes won’t be as hard this year with Rd 13 not really a bye round so more time for everyone to fix teams.
Ok, it’s officially “squeaky bum” time.

D228795E-1C4B-4360-8A87-57A98C8E0607.jpeg 6ABA3355-F816-480D-A5A3-1D4E9A43CC3C.jpeg

Leaped from 1500-odd to inside top 750.

14 trades, 70k bank, only D6 / F6 to upgrade over next 2 weeks (and then prob JHF at M8).

Wonder how Im gonna screw this up?

Two weeks I denied him and said no, I don't want the campaigner in my side, he's weak and he plays for norf. Gave in and he hasn't scored over 100 since and now it's looking like ill need to sideways him and burn through unnecessary trades.
Just let me know who you’re planning on trading him to so I can actively avoid them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back