Game Day 2023 Round 12 Discussion - The Byes are here, are you ready?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is that GIF

1,930 with Zerrett (c), Naics, Briggs & Stratton, Libba and sexy Tom Stewart the heroes. Now I just need to figure out how to get Ziebel outta my side. Anyone want him? Free to a good home (or even a cr4ppy one for that matter).

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oh there was SC scoring this week? I thought the CD kents had the bye too

1769 from only 17 flogs. Gotta own more players who somehow score 99 from 6 effective possessions, instead I own clanger merchants wearing orange who have 60 possessions between them and score 170 combined.
Sicily and Oliver both on the pine + Seamus not playing screwed me. Wasn't going to burn a trade for 60 points so copped the Krispy Kreme

F*** the byes

Screen Shot 2023-06-04 at 10.51.09 pm.png
Inch by inch.

Not having Briggs cost me 100 points and a top 10 spot. However, I think it will be ok long term as it was the only bye he would have been fielded for and I should have enough cash without him (and it would have cost me another trade). Hoping the extra few trades over over the back half of the season will help deal with injuries.

This week will be Ziebell out, either for Brayshaw or maybe Jake Lloyd given his matchup against the Saints. Also if I go Lloyd means I can go Brayshaw into Oliver over the last two bye rounds as my final upgrades.

View attachment 1704930
Inch by inch.

Not having Briggs cost me 100 points and a top 10 spot. However, I think it will be ok long term as it was the only bye he would have been fielded for and I should have enough cash without him (and it would have cost me another trade). Hoping the extra few trades over over the back half of the season will help deal with injuries.

This week will be Ziebell out, either for Brayshaw or maybe Jake Lloyd given his matchup against the Saints. Also if I go Lloyd means I can go Brayshaw into Oliver over the last two bye rounds as my final upgrades.
IMG_3077.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great first bye ....1550 from 17 .💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩.
Planned for 19 with Sicily and piggy .

Then JDG goes and let's the WC wookie run into his arm area .
And knocks himself out ...don't leave your upper arm just lying around for these wookies to hurt them selfs..🙃👊.

45k...rank ...
Something smells ...

Fail Too Big GIF
dog fail GIF

New hobby needed I suck big As this year .

Stupid question

Can we still use the emergency loophole this weekend? I.e., will a looped emergency’s score count if it’s best 18?

I assume yes. But then I also assumed I wouldn’t have needed to roughie Ridley … and potentially Neale this season

Stupid question

Can we still use the emergency loophole this weekend? I.e., will a looped emergency’s score count if it’s best 18?

I assume yes. But then I also assumed I wouldn’t have needed to roughie Ridley … and potentially Neale this season

Yes.

Two weeks I denied him and said no, I don't want the campaigner in my side, he's weak and he plays for norf. Gave in and he hasn't scored over 100 since and now it's looking like ill need to sideways him and burn through unnecessary trades.
Sorry guys to interrupt the love in here.
As the king of sideways trading this year and jumping on the new yachts only to jump off the same ships when they run into rocks and start sinking.

Had to start planning for R14 and R15 bye coverage early which meant reducing or plans for coverage players to sideways a few rounds ago.

Ziebell just felt like he was about to turn sour and even though I’m on my way to ‘The No Trade Club’ fast.
Down to 8 trades and hoping one or two of my rookies from here become keepers. Well there gonna have to.

Last few trades.
IMG_2779.jpeg

Less risks and more patience needed for the run home.

Last edited:
I'm killing it campaigners. :cool::thumbsu:

View attachment 1704854

Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends
As a massive fan of your rants/vents/blowups/mental breakdowns, over the past few years.
Now I understand the new Zen version of you this year.
Success was the medicine ya needed.

Hoping the good run continues for ya, otherwise if only for ships and giggles, and your team blows up, it might become entertaining.

Last edited:
Stupid question

I’m not too sure what you are asking…

But, let’s say you have:
R1 Marshall
R2 English
R3 SP Briggs (E)

As per usual, Briggs score does not count unless your R1 & R2 are not playing, regardless of bye round or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back