Game Day Fremantle B V's The Cardies. 1st Semi final.

Remove this Banner Ad

As a Freo fan I'm enjoying watching some of our younger guys in action.

As a Falcons fan I have to free with the commentator. It's one thing to play against a team full of young guys who haven't played a lot of AFL but another to expect a WAFL team to beat a side choc full of battle hardened and experienced pros like de Boer etc.

But De Boer has played there all year. Maybe blokes coming back in cause our seasons over are a little unfair but De Boer has put in a lot of work at peel

Enjoyed that.

West Perth were smashed last week (by South Fremantle) so Brett is just having a big time whinge.

Been watching the Souths v Subi game and Mason Shaw is terrible. Poor kicking at goal he really doesn't clunk his marks and does nothing for long periods. Will be (and is) a good WAFL player at his best but will struggle to have an impact at AFL. I say no to Mason Shaw but as others have said Bell is definitely a Rookie prospect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is de Boer BOG every week in WAFL yet on outer with Freo? Clearly he can play ... Mismanagement by Ross maybe?
Limited to inside mid, ross moving towards player flexibility to play multiple position , eg weller, sheriden .

Limited to inside mid, ross moving towards player flexibility to play multiple position , eg weller, sheriden .

Lyon talked a lot more about flexibility at the start of this season.
In the past he has talked about playing players in their best position eg Pavlich as a forward.
I reckon he might revert back to that point of view next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back