Game Day Fremantle B V's The Cardies. 1st Semi final.

Remove this Banner Ad

How was Blakely's disposal efficiency? Seemed to have had a Neale like impact today. Also impressive with Tucker getting alot of the ball. De Luca really looks like he has matured a fair bit to get a chance of staying next season.

Deluca if keep in freo list will be better long term.

Grey would've played more in he could kick better too.
But grey not a ball magnet like deboer.
Just my opinion mixture of deboer and spurr. But still young so not as good as both of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd think the West Perth president would be more upset at Subi rorting the cap and manipulating the points system for a decade of WAFL dominance rather than one year Peel make a prelinimary final because everything went wrong with Freo at AFL level.
Subi=Scum

Should be able to get past Souths next week but I think Subi will be too much.

The bulldogs have had a s**t day out at Leederville, losses in every grade
Will next week's game be at Freo Oval?

Whats the chance of us keep deluca? I really liked him last week and i heard he played well today. Really think hes an adequate replacement for ballas.

Why is de Boer BOG every week in WAFL yet on outer with Freo? Clearly he can play ... Mismanagement by Ross maybe?
This year the kids were geeltting a lot of games because of the need to expose them to the top flight. Next year may be different where they have to fight a bit harder for their spots against players like DeBoer (if he stays).

Whats the chance of us keep deluca? I really liked him last week and i heard he played well today. Really think hes an adequate replacement for ballas.

I think he earnt a new contract the last few weeks. Can replace Ballas but has a few more strings to his bow as he's been playing midfield lately. Tagged Shane Nelson out of the game today keeping him to less than 10 poss and getting 26 himself!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back