Fantasy 2016 - Cutthroat League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

1-1 and picking up a doughnut in an all important divisional game?

Wins in CT are huge especially divisional ones and this is a risk for you when Alshon is 50/50 at best to even play.......

I do agree the team you are playing is quite poor on paper but you could be facing 2 doughnuts this week which is hard to win from against a full strength team.

Each to their own though and you are in a s**t division which i suppose makes the decision easier. ;)
0-3 it's more a last ditched effort
1-2 though I am still in control. That and I generally get around 6-2 for my interdivision games.

Also a lot of games are getting decided by wider margins this season. One player doesn't matter for 50% of my games. It shouldn't impact this game what so ever.

0-3 it's more a last ditched effort
1-2 though I am still in control. That and I generally get around 6-2 for my interdivision games.

Also a lot of games are getting decided by wider margins this season. One player doesn't matter for 50% of my games. It shouldn't impact this game what so ever.

If Alshon was not so iffy to play i would agree and even if he does he is banged up and look at the QB the Bears have throwing him the ball now with Cutler out???

Just spells danger to me that's all.

Plus side is the Bears play our woeful defense and worst secondary in the league by far.

Ive already put in a WWR, it wont get to me tho. Happy enough to roll with Sims if need be.
Honestly speaking - Sims is probably good enough until you can pick up a RB off a bye week.

Oh hai "my mum says im legendary" lark, i played a man short as well this week, and still flogged you. I thought you were good? How very :$

Things i beat Larkis at:

AE :whitecheck:
Fantasy football :whitecheck:

Oh hai "my mum says im legendary" lark, i played a man short as well this week, and still flogged you. I thought you were good? How very :$

Things i beat Larkis at:

AE :whitecheck:
Fantasy football :whitecheck:

You quit AE - no one that quits AE can claim to be good
And CT isn't fantasy football - It's CT.

Unfortunately I care more about winning the championship then beating you. Happy to take the loss this week as you're irrelevant in this comp.

scaryness

Will come down to adjustments with TFL. But I think we have roughly equal so I could be doomed.

You quit AE - no one that quits AE can claim to be good
And CT isn't fantasy football - It's CT.

Unfortunately I care more about winning the championship then beating you. Happy to take the loss this week as you're irrelevant in this comp.

Good boy larkis, thats the spirit, mummy still thinks youre #1 :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back