News Ben Cousins in the news again. 10 years on and it still continues. (2016 edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

...and 500 super hot female professional athletes. Then we can send in a chopper annually to harvest all the father/sons.

Some fantastic blocking work in those clips by Rowan and, dare I say, Chick.....

Exactly. That's the sort of off the ball work we need to see from Redden and Yeo this year. It's what shat me this year with Yeo. If you're out there and things aren't working for you then there are other ways you can contribute.
Completely agree. In fairness to Redden (not that you were saying he didn't), he did a lot of blocking early in the year from memory. It's about all he did but he was at least doing that.

Completely agree. In fairness to Redden (not that you were saying he didn't), he did a lot of blocking early in the year from memory. It's about all he did but he was at least doing that.

He did start the year OK and and as you said was doing small things like blocking and shepherding but he was also played mainly as a HFF and kicked a few goals.

... withdraw the complaint. So coppers were very reluctant to charge.
Yep.. DPP can't prosecute a case that has little merit - the standards are higher for them. If a complaint was withdrawn then that was the end of that generally.

What a loser. Needs to get his s**t together and pull his head out his backside.

I honestly thought it might be a pride thing that was keeping him from indulging the many, many deep pockets lining up to help him but in the end it's just stupidity and selfishness.

Nobody living out of a back pack, between couches of probably equally unsavoury characters, will be getting the opportunity to see his kids more.

If that's what he honestly was the most concerned about then he'd cut the crap and get the help he needs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ROJO was the real GOAT

1. Subway;
2. Detox;
3. In patient rehab;
4. Counselling;
5. Live clean and stay off the gear.

EFA.

Maybe just maybe it all got too much for them. I'm sure it's been tried but just did not work out probably due to Ben not willing to mend his ways? In this situation more often than not the family have no alternative but to walk away, for their own sanity.
THIS. We know its been over 11 years his parents have been tortured . Yes . Tortured . As a father of a meth addict I have rubbed shoulders with the debased underworld . Threatened with a samuri sword wielding ice head even when babies are in the house . 9 years of this crap , My wife and I have had to let go only to still be involved by rescuing the grandkids from the horror house of hell of violenxe and trauma where needles are hidden in their beds and ice head strangers waltz through .These kids poop themselves (literally ) regularly . Sorry to hijack the sad romantic football son thread . A book couldnt tell the story of what wreckage they wreak . They are Selfish psychopaths .I will say that again Psycopaths . Think about that .

THIS. We know its been over 11 years his parents have been tortured . Yes . Tortured . As a father of a meth addict I have rubbed shoulders with the debased underworld . Threatened with a samuri sword wielding ice head even when babies are in the house . 9 years of this crap , My wife and I have had to let go only to still be involved by rescuing the grandkids from the horror house of hell of violenxe and trauma where needles are hidden in their beds and ice head strangers waltz through .These kids poop themselves (literally ) regularly . Sorry to hijack the sad romantic football son thread . A book couldnt tell the story of what wreckage they wreak . They are Selfish psychopaths .I will say that again Psycopaths . Think about that .
Thats a really sad and shitty story. Sorry to hear you have had to go through that. Once the drug takes hold......

s**t Boondy. I'm sorry to hear that.

Sorry to hear all that mate. Hope all works out for you.

1. Next Step - detox;
2. In patient rehab;
3. Counselling;
4. Live clean and stay off the gear.

He doesn't want to go

Or doesmt want to do the work

As many know here I'm a drug and alcohol counsellor and I said in the main thread Ben doesnt want to do the work yet

He's very much pre contemplative about change ...exspensive rehabs are no more effective than public funded ones ...I've had clients spend sixty k on Rehab and get no whwre ...yet do better with a public funded counsellor

He doesn't want to go

Or doesmt want to do the work

As many know here I'm a drug and alcohol counsellor and I said in the main thread Ben doesnt want to do the work yet

He's very much pre contemplative about change ...exspensive rehabs are no more effective than public funded ones ...I've had clients spend sixty k on Rehab and get no whwre ...yet do better with a public funded counsellor
Those are the steps, he needs to want to take them. Hopefully he decides sooner rather than later (if later is something he will be alive to experience) to do so.

Those are the steps, he needs to want to take them. Hopefully he decides sooner rather than later (if later is something he will be alive to experience) to do so.
The problem is not many people actually overdoes on meth

You tend to end up with zombies with a fried brain as opposed to herion whuch killed people

In the 80's and 90's people would die on herion whuch meant people would stop for a few weeks if there was a "hot batch" about

Some people die on meth if it's cut with other drugs or they have health complications ...or car accidents and so on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back