Opinion Season on the line this week against Port

Remove this Banner Ad

As the title suggests am I the only one that believes our season is on the line this week.

By that I mean our premiership chances. If we lose this week it's almost certain we lose to GWS leaving us likely at least two games out of the top 4.

Considering the Saints are looking like a bottom 4 side, two 50 points losses in three weeks sandwiched between a come from behind win against us I can't see us getting on 7-8 game winning streak which is what we would need if we are behind the 8 ball to make the top 4. Am I being to pessimistic?

flh777jrd7c51.jpg

How about we give this overused, unfunny joke a rest? Its right up there with posting Gee on anything to do with Venables and putting in Jack Watts as a poll option as embarrassing crap just clogging up threads.
I saw Dan Venables at a grocery store in Claremont yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I saw Dan Venables at a grocery store in Claremont yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
The concussion makes him tired I guess

Gee...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back