Transfer discussion thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit of a joke to claim (as many United fans/Mourinho have) that you somehow need in excess 300 million pounds to 'rebuild' a squad.

I'm not defending our need to do this as it is ridiculous when you consider how much we've already spent over the last few years but the reason we need this overhaul is because we haven't spent much of that sum wisely. I think it is pretty clear that we were just splashing the money around without much consideration for long term plans or any real sort of vision in mind and this has contributed to us having a really, really unbalanced team. Losing David Gill at the same time as Fergie was a massive blow.

300 million is way overs mind you but I do think Mou needs the next two windows to really fix this team. His first window was the best we've had in years though so I'm confident he knows what he's doing.

Did someone say net spend?
CMC9vXNWwAAx6ya.jpg

The gift that keeps on giving lol

Man Utd fans drawing up shortlists for future windows reminds me of LFC fans doing the same when we were s**t before Kloppo came to the club.
No longer needing to buy half a team feels great.
Enjoy the ride fellas.

I'm not defending our need to do this as it is ridiculous when you consider how much we've already spent over the last few years but the reason we need this overhaul is because we haven't spent much of that sum wisely. I think it is pretty clear that we were just splashing the money around without much consideration for long term plans or any real sort of vision in mind and this has contributed to us having a really, really unbalanced team. Losing David Gill at the same time as Fergie was a massive blow.

300 million is way overs mind you but I do think Mou needs the next two windows to really fix this team. His first window was the best we've had in years though so I'm confident he knows what he's doing.
Not too mention United underspent for years until lvg arrived.

Lol West Ham. Such a pathetic, small time football club. Wasn't this year the year they were supposed to break into Europe consistently and start challenging for the top 4/2 on a regular basis?

Lol West Ham. Such a pathetic, small time football club. Wasn't this year the year they were supposed to break into Europe consistently and start challenging for the top 4/2 on a regular basis?
Also lol'd at this shirt they sold before being knocked out of a Europa League qualifier.
3797FFC300000578-0-image-a-1_1472192895351.jpg

Saw a tweet walking out of the cinema, apparently wanting Sturrridge, Batsyuahi, Martial or Rashford on loan.

Sakho injured for 8 weeks with Tore, Calleri and Zaza amongst others being busts. Payet wanting out.

Looks like Sullivan, Gold and Brady couldn't get a virgin laid in a whorehouse.
Weird, I'd kinda like to see KWP, Onomah or CCV go on loan there for experience but they were colossal campaigners when we were looking for a temporary home so * em, let them go down.

Might peruse Knees Up Mother Brown tonight. They were already on suicide watch after they saw our stadium last month. :D

Last edited:
Saw a tweet walking out of the cinema, apparently wanting Sturbridge, Batsyuahi, Martial or Rashford on loan.

Sakho injured for 8 weeks with Tore, Calleri and Zaza amongst others being busts. Payet wanting out.

Looks like Sullivan, Gold and Brady couldn't get a virgin laid in a whorehouse.

Weird, I'd kinda like to see KWP, Onomah or CCV go on loan there for experience but they were colossal campaigners when we were looking for a temporary home so **** em, let them go down.

Might peruse Knees Up Mother Brown tonight. They were already on suicide watch after they saw our stadium last month. :D

kind of ironic when you consider sullivan and gold's past industry...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you elaborate? What makes him average, how often do you watch him, etc?
I've seen him a bit here and there for Real. Not saying I watch him every week. He had an excellent world cup and then just became a squad player for Real. I dont think he is that good. Just my opinion though. I dont think he'd be in your best XI.

Provided some great moments and had a really good 14/15 season IMO. Ultimately not consistent enough and only really excelled in 1 position, which we don't utilise anymore.

Good luck to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back