2018 Australian Open

Remove this Banner Ad

I've stuck some of my bonus on an NBL multi for this weekend: Adelaide (vs Brisbane), Perth (vs Cairns), Melbourne (vs Brisbane) @2.95.

I have $550 of my CTA bonuses on this. Perth/Adelaide legs have won and now just Melbourne left. Can arb on Brisbane (vs Melb) @2.30 and get basically my bonuses converted into cash, or chase the $1K+ cash if Melbourne win. I can't decide lol

I have $550 of my CTA bonuses on this. Perth/Adelaide legs have won and now just Melbourne left. Can arb on Brisbane (vs Melb) @2.30 and get basically my bonuses converted into cash, or chase the $1K+ cash if Melbourne win. I can't decide lol

Well if you wouldn't normally have $700 on a single nbl game I think it's pretty straight forward. Makes no sense letting it roll if you wouldn't normally risk that much.

Well if you wouldn't normally have $700 on a single nbl game I think it's pretty straight forward. Makes no sense letting it roll if you wouldn't normally risk that much.

Yeah that's what i've been thinking. I think Melbourne will win (Brisbane got rolled by 33 already in the first leg), so that's whats really tempting me to go with it. But I think the smart move is probably just to hedge/arb it out and guarantee at least the turned over bonuses from it.

I have another smaller $150 CTA bonus multi, the same + an extra leg @6 so might let that one ride and arb this one.

I'm expecting Melb to shorten more before tip off so might even wait until later and see what Brisbane's price drifts out to before arbing.

Balance:
Winnings+ 40,5
Bonus Bet: +742

Day 3: Winings and Bonus Bet
Krgios -32 +56 (loss includes cash outs)
Tomic +1,5 +9,5
Sock +8 +3,5
Isner -25 +33
Cilic -25 +14
Querry +7 +4,5
Fed +1 +17
Wawrinka +8 +11
Tsonga +2 +7,5

Day 3 Total: -54 +156

Overall Balance: -13,5
Bonus Bets: +898

Have re-invested some of my bonus bets overall (some lost some won) still have $356 remaining in the bonus pot which I want to turn into cash!

Day 4: Pliskova, Karlovic, Zverev, Dmitrov, Djoko, raonic, Gasquet all for 50c :(

Day 4: +2 +38
Day 5: +66 +44

Overall balance: +54
Bonus Bets: +980

Day 6:
Raonic, Pliskova, Williams 50c
Karlovic $2
Zverev $5 (have a feeling he is a decent shot v Nadal)

go for the cash
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went renegades into Perth nbl. Both games epic.

I'm pulling up stumps. Hit about $550 in the end so that's a good weeks work. I've had about 15 in a row at 50c, just doesn't seem worth it anymore now that the better players are playing each other, it doesn't seem worth the risk.

I'm pulling up stumps. Hit about $550 in the end so that's a good weeks work. I've had about 15 in a row at 50c, just doesn't seem worth it anymore now that the better players are playing each other, it doesn't seem worth the risk.

it is, just pick random results like me, your still a 35% chance to make a profit picking random results from here on in. and then you get the bonus bets of $80-$100 a day.

17 in a row at 50c for me
up to around 20 in a row here. i've done everything i can to show the computer in charge at WH promo management that i am a mug, erratic betting patterns, bonus bets wasted on random greyhound races, then using my oz open bank to recoup losses on random trot races with only partial success but nope, still giving me 50c. Cmon WH you know im going to give it all back, just give me the thrill of rolling a $10 or $5, heck even a 2 would be a thing of joy right now!!

I'm out. CTA is rolling up nothing more than 0.50c in the exact same spot on the wheel.

Not going to fall for WH's tactics that i'll somehow magically roll a $5 or $10 after over 20 rolls of 0.50c, so will pull out now while I can after making a tad under $600 in bonus bets.

Have $40 on Stan the Man @ $28, and just used the first of my bonus bets with $100 on Raonic @ $7. Also whacked a loose $20 on Fed @ $18 as he is in very hot form.

Just hope that Murray can falter on the way to the final, or at least face one of the above in the big dance so I can hedge if need be.

I'm out. CTA is rolling up nothing more than 0.50c in the exact same spot on the wheel.

Not going to fall for WH's tactics that i'll somehow magically roll a $5 or $10 after over 20 rolls of 0.50c, so will pull out now while I can after making a tad under $600 in bonus bets.

Have $40 on Stan the Man @ $28, and just used the first of my bonus bets with $100 on Raonic @ $7. Also whacked a loose $20 on Fed @ $18 as he is in very hot form.

Just hope that Murray can falter on the way to the final, or at least face one of the above in the big dance so I can hedge if need be.
I reckon the value lies with Dimitrov IMO. He was in the same quarter as Djoker, now his path to the SF gets a lot easier.

He is playing as well as he ever has right now, and has already beaten Raonic and Nishikori this year having taken out the title at Brisbane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back