Women's Footy AFC GET Women's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erin Phillips the #1 ranked player, Marinoff the #5 ranked player
C4gVxXBUoAEzLSc.jpg:large

Lol at one of the replies

'Who Cares' -

Check his profile 'ANTI-Left, ANYTHING GREEN, SJW nonsense, multiculturalism, islamalization of Australia'

bored much?

Lol at one of the replies

'Who Cares' -

Check his profile 'ANTI-Left, ANYTHING GREEN, SJW nonsense, multiculturalism, islamalization of Australia'

bored much?

Basically a offended little snowflake who needs a safe place away from all those meanies who keep hurting their feelings.

Basically a offended little snowflake who needs a safe place away from all those meanies who keep hurting their feelings.

In general, I would have thought the opposite. Knobs who want to be able to chuck around whatever racist, homophobic etc slurs that arrive into their heads without being called out for being the efftards that they are. But that's in general, I didn't read the morons post or other responses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some absolutely laughable saltiness from old faithful.

View attachment 336037

Bahahaha
Yep - they know what they're doing !
Poor Erin - all that build up and the rug pulled out from under her. That's how they treat their own !
IMG_9262.JPG

They're all getting a bit twitchy over China now too.

Will it be Janus with a silent J's fault when it turns to s**t too ?

Best contested mark i've seen so far is Carltons Bianca Jacobsen
Nah, Tayla Harris by a fair margin...

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...e/news-story/cd813b286a5c77b193c12af6c04ddc77

Harris collected 13 disposals, pulled down seven marks and kicked 2.2 in a match-winning performance.

“We came over here with a purpose,” Harris said post-game

“We really showed the competition that we’re not going to lie down and take it. No one backed us, but we knew that we were going to come here and give it to them.

“We’d like to stay home without the travel, so we’ll just focus on next week and see how we go.”

Bahahaha
Yep - they know what they're doing !
Poor Erin - all that build up and the rug pulled out from under her. That's how they treat their own !
View attachment 336047

They're all getting a bit twitchy over China now too.

Will it be Janus with a silent J's fault when it turns to s**t too ?
The fact that well run clubs like Sydney and Hawthorn want nothing to do with a game of China should be concerning.

View attachment 336037

The reason we are on top of the ladder, the reason Erin Phillips chose the AFC over collingwood is because we didn't treat it as a publicity stunt.

Also Sydney don't have a team because they thought they could use it to get the AFL to upgrade their facilities, they said their facilities weren't big enough to house a women's team alongside the men's and their NEAFL team, so they said the AFL would need to pay to upgrade their facilities if they wanted Sydney to have an AFLW team, the AFL just went to GWS.

View attachment 336037

I'm against Port Power as much as the next guy but I kinda feel for them here.

We know their club is all about spin and PR, it seems like it's all their fans care about at times. Whether it's membership numbers, attendance numbers, did they get mentioned on the Footy Show etc.

I find AFC fans generally don't care about this sort of stuff as much, generally. This would be killing their supporters who hold this sort of PR s**t so close to their heart, we know there are many of these.

When they turned on the Col v Carl game and they were turning people away their heart sank, when they saw the crowd at Thebby and the family atmosphere they feared, when they see the AFC knock off a fancied Melbourne team on a Fri night in Melbourne it just got worse.

There will be real, long term impacts on AFC having a team and them not, can see why they are pissed.

I'm against Port Power as much as the next guy but I kinda feel for them here.

We know their club is all about spin and PR, it seems like it's all their fans care about at times. Whether it's membership numbers, attendance numbers, did they get mentioned on the Footy Show etc.

I find AFC fans generally don't care about this sort of stuff as much, generally. This would be killing their supporters who hold this sort of PR s**t so close to their heart, we know there are many of these.

When they turned on the Col v Carl game and they were turning people away their heart sank, when they saw the crowd at Thebby and the family atmosphere they feared, when they see the AFC knock off a fancied Melbourne team on a Fri night in Melbourne it just got worse.

There will be real, long term impacts on AFC having a team and them not, can see why they are pissed.
When they see suburban football with heart and passion

View attachment 336037
So the women's league is a "sideshow" because they're not in it? Remind me again which club is playing a game in a foreign country to a crowd their own president openly admits doesn't give a toss about their club or our sport?

Just another example in the long line of mental gymnastics from this poster in order to paint their club as God's gift to humanity and us as the spawn of Satan.

Port fans often sing it with extra emotion.

Port fans often sing our song with extra emotion?! they are a confused bunch.

Funny when NikkiNoo suggests the PAFC side is struggling for numbers

Yeah, but they're prepared to go in short on numbers. Like the men's side forgetting to get a ruckman and going in short, it's the Port way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back