OFFICIAL - Guns N' Roses reunion - Playing Coachella 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

The sound quality wasnt the best but I certainly had no problem hearing them, especially Slashs guitar. I think my ears will be ringing for a week

was standing about 70-80 meters directly in front, the sound for some songs would reverb and echo around which made some songs sound very ordinary while others sounded ok.

after Angus i sat about 8 rows front the front in the stands on an angle behind one of the sound towers and the reverb/echo had gone and it sounded a bit clearer.

Apart from that it was a really good gig, the atmosphere was electric and 'Paradise City' went totally off!

They didn't phone it in last night.... It was ruddy off the chart. So loud, was awesome.

Agreed. Complain about the sound quality all you want (it was a stadium after all), but that was a ball bustingly good gig.

I was about 50mt from the stage on the ground and I thought that they got the sound right after 2 songs. That was an amazing gig.

Civil War was my favourite of the night. Would have loved to hear My Michelle and Patience.

I was about 50mt from the stage on the ground and I thought that they got the sound right after 2 songs. That was an amazing gig.

Civil War was my favourite of the night. Would have loved to hear My Michelle and Patience.

Yeah I would have been about the same (section B7 on the ground); sound was fine.

ZI6HIwF.jpg

Those seats on the floor in the middle were a waste - everyone there was standing anyway.

Yeah but what it did do was force people to spread out a bit. In effect, it gave you your own little tiny square, so to speak.

Those seats on the floor in the middle were a waste - everyone there was standing anyway.

People will always stand in the floor seating it just means they have a reserved spot instead of having to get there early to get that position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was an arsehat when it came to Chinese democracy, didn't give it the time of day before I bought tickets last year. Bloody love the album, one of my favourite songs is Better and they played it. Was awesome!

Mr Brownstone/Night train by favourites. Rocket Queen good too. Didn't expect the Misfits' track.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You Could Be Mine for me.

I'd had just enough beers and was ready for it.

You Could be Mine and Estranged were my songs of the night. Estranged has one of my favourite lines of any song, ever.

You had me at you could be mine...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back