New music discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

revo333

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 7, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The new Real Estate album is very good and I'm enjoying the latest Black Crowes very much.

It appears Empire of the Sun will be releasing their first album is 8 years so starting to get excited about that as well.

From local Melbourne band Mildlife. I'm going to see them July 6th at the Northcote Theater.

Last edited:

chelsea wolfe new album

continues hovering at the perimeter of mainstream acceptance, without looking for it or wanting it. plenty of soundtracks come looking for her though. album not as heavy as recent others.

acoustic version of another song

From local Melbourne band Mildlife. I'm going to see them July 6th at the Northcote Theater.

if you want a taste of what’s coming in July they’re playing at the Triple R performance space this Friday from 7 to 8pm.
it’ll be broadcast live (and probably available on catch up).

if you want a taste of what’s coming in July they’re playing at the Triple R performance space this Friday from 7 to 8pm.
it’ll be broadcast live (and probably available on catch up).

The album is really good and maybe my only complaint is that the opening track is probably the weakest. If there earlier albums are good as well then that might sway me to get a ticket to the Northcote show.

The album is really good and maybe my only complaint is that the opening track is probably the weakest. If there earlier albums are good as well then that might sway me to get a ticket to the Northcote show.
IMO the first 3 songs are ok. everything from Musica onwards is gold.
I do prefer their other albums though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back