2017 SuperCoach/DT/fantasy thread. Questions here! aka Rocky was tagging tonight, role may continue

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Guys, I am organising a AFL Fantasy and SC league with one person representing each AFL club. If any Lions supporters are keen to join one or both competitions can you inbox me or quote this post and I will send you an invite code. I will edit this post if one or both spots has been filled.

EDIT: Cheers guys both spots have been filled.

Last edited:

Has Barret played yet? If so how'd he go?
Will he be upgraded soon. If so, he'll surely be a mid rookie lock.

Please tell me he will get upgraded!
:footy::fire:

Best of luck, srs, I hope you turn it around soon.
Soft spot for when I used to go to 'Bears' games up in Brissy in the 90's.:thumbsu:

Has Barret played yet? If so how'd he go?
Will he be upgraded soon. If so, he'll surely be a mid rookie lock.

Please tell me he will get upgraded!
:footy::fire:

Best of luck, srs, I hope you turn it around soon.
Soft spot for when I used to go to 'Bears' games up in Brissy in the 90's.:thumbsu:
He didn't stand out last game. Probably didn't do enough to warrant promotion just yet.

He didn't stand out last game. Probably didn't do enough to warrant promotion just yet.
iu

hi guys. how is Lewis Taylor looking. will he have a big year sc wise?

I think Taylor will have a better year. He is one that i think will improve over Fagan. However, i saying that i dont think he will score enough to be fantasy relevant, especially in SC.

Rocky looking a bit shaky for fantasy this year. Seems the heavy reliance we have had on him in the past is gone as we are now playing a very structured team brand of footy. Great thing for us as a club moving forward.

Barrett will play round 1 barring injury. Fagan gave him a wrap after the game and said he's the type of player we want at the club etc. Lock it in.

Rocky looking a bit shaky for fantasy this year. Seems the heavy reliance we have had on him in the past is gone as we are now playing a very structured team brand of footy. Great thing for us as a club moving forward.

82 from 13 disposals isn't too bad. I'm considering Zorko over him at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey,

When is the earliest we could see Jarrod Berry in the seniors side? I understand he's had knee surgery during the preseason, is there a chance we could see him play around Round 6?

Cheers for the help!

Hey,

When is the earliest we could see Jarrod Berry in the seniors side? I understand he's had knee surgery during the preseason, is there a chance we could see him play around Round 6?

Cheers for the help!
he is expected to be available (likely via NEAFL) very soon so all being well will certainly be available for round 6. Whether he gets selected is another matter of course

he is expected to be available (likely via NEAFL) very soon so all being well will certainly be available for round 6. Whether he gets selected is another matter of course

Cheers for the response. I'm hoping that with a few good games in the NEAFL, he could push for senior selection early on (ie: Round 6-7).

Hi guys, how do you think Tom Cutler will go this year SuperCoach wise?
Thanks a good luck for the season!
I expect he will play most games and improve steadily on his average from last year. On the odd occasion last year he racked up 30+ touches and he kicks long so if he can do that more consistently the potential is there to really breakout and put some big scores on, but it's really just potential at this stage

I expect he will play most games and improve steadily on his average from last year. On the odd occasion last year he racked up 30+ touches and he kicks long so if he can do that more consistently the potential is there to really breakout and put some big scores on, but it's really just potential at this stage
Should I keep Cutler or pick up Harris Andrews as a free agent?

Hey guys, I'm playing Ultimate Footy this year and was thinking of drafting Mathieson with my next pick. Just wanna double check with all of you on whether or not you think Matho is likely to be best 22 all year (injury permitting)? Also, Bastinac is still available too, so which of those players do you think will average more disposals/tackles and which will be more likely to play more games. Cheers!

I'd say Basti a bit safer, especially to start with - was best 22 all last year and has the runs on the board, and also we need his more mature body. Has shown he can score OK, solid but not anything special.

Still feel like Matho wil need some more time still (or maybe a bad run of injuries), to establish himself firmly in our best 22. Can see though that he will most likely have more upside long term.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back