Win Prizes 2023 Brisbane Lions Supercoach leagues - ALL FULL!

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see after a decade or so ban re controversial banter/sledgings in the coaches comms box Warwick returns, hoping to become the driving force behind the Jaguars road to success?

I guess that’s why they call it fantasy footy, hey?

View attachment 1615381

2023 team > WhereTheres_a_Will

2022 ranking 22,809, a bit like that Chinese balloon, shot down in round 4…

View attachment 1615386
Haha - as long as I get drawn in your league Fred. The Jaguars need an early boost.

I’m in.

Due to IT issues (me I’m the issue) I haven’t been able to log in to my old account but I was around the 22,000 mark last year

Haha - as long as I get drawn in your league Fred. The Jaguars need an early boost.
Fair chance he's in div 1 and you're in div 2, but we usually need fill-ins for div 2 so I might just give him a heads up first for shits and giggles.

I'm in:
Kramalamlam

I lost my old account, so I can't remember exactly where I finished last year. Not particularly high though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Fantasy is dead so I’m migrating here.

Ripper Dippers
Haven’t played SC before but I’m usually about a 20k rank Fantasy player, whatever that translates to
Added you to the Div 2 group.

AF should get going - last year it required the dedication to setting up a bot team from memory too. :O

Fuglies 18826
Hope not too late folks.
I'll add you to Div 2, but if someone drops out of Div 1 I'll PM you that code given technically you should be in there.

I'll add you to Div 2, but if someone drops out of Div 1 I'll PM you that code given technically you should be in there.

The Fugs ranking trumps mine, happy to relocate to Div2 and put the windup the Jaguars, literally a win/win for me. Let me know. :cool:

Neale Before Me. Rank 4,151 in 2022

There's nine spots left in Div 2 - code is 733366, so feel free to jump in.

The same applies to anyone else - we'd much rather have a full BF Lions league than getting assigned some randoms to fill it up, so jump on in.

There's nine spots left in Div 2 - code is 733366, so feel free to jump in.

The same applies to anyone else - we'd much rather have a full BF Lions league than getting assigned some randoms to fill it up, so jump on in.
In. Cheers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back