Brisbane Lions Club Championship 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Legit thought this straight away. Can see the main board now: "LOL BROWNLOW BUT CANT GET OWN CLUBS BNF RIGGED AFL GRRR DAICOS 4EVR"

Turns out Fyfe didn’t win in his 2015 Brownlow year so it’s hardly like it means the player didn’t deserve their Brownlow since he tore every team apart.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What are the coaxing staffs expectations of Cam Rayner if he’s finishing in the top 10!! That’s just insane to me that he’s finished so high. I’m a massive Rayner fan but he’s not even scratched the surface of what he’s capable of and yet he’s finishing top 10.

What are the coaxing staffs expectations of Cam Rayner if he’s finishing in the top 10!! That’s just insane to me that he’s finished so high. I’m a massive Rayner fan but he’s not even scratched the surface of what he’s capable of and yet he’s finishing top 10.
Don’t know why so many are surprised.

He will finish top 10 in our board’s Player of the Year Votes as well.

Turns out Fyfe didn’t win in his 2015 Brownlow year so it’s hardly like it means the player didn’t deserve their Brownlow since he tore every team apart.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Same the year Bernie Quinlan won his Brownlow at Fitzroy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is a good top 10. Leadership group at the top. You want to see your leade a leading.

Established players filling out the top 10. That's an indication of a mature side with players filling their roles. Room for improvement from the younger players to push in next year.

A KPD wins the B&F and a ruck finishes 9th.

Merrett-Murray Medal Top 10

1. Harris Andrews – 62
2. Lachie Neale – 61
3. Hugh McCluggage – 59
4. Josh Dunkley – 56
=5. Cam Rayner – 53
=5. Brandon Starcevich – 53
=7. Charlie Cameron – 52
=7. Joe Daniher – 52
9. Oscar McInerney – 50
10. Darcy Wilmot – 49

How they vote: The senior coach and his assistant coaches allocate up to four votes each for an individual performance, meaning the maximum a player can receive for one match is 24 votes.

A KPD wins the B&F and a ruck finishes 9th.

Merrett-Murray Medal Top 10

1. Harris Andrews – 62
2. Lachie Neale – 61
3. Hugh McCluggage – 59
4. Josh Dunkley – 56
=5. Cam Rayner – 53
=5. Brandon Starcevich – 53
=7. Charlie Cameron – 52
=7. Joe Daniher – 52
9. Oscar McInerney – 50
10. Darcy Wilmot – 49

How they vote: The senior coach and his assistant coaches allocate up to four votes each for an individual performance, meaning the maximum a player can receive for one match is 24 votes.

I don’t think that ‘how they vote’ is accurate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back