Win Prizes 2023 Brisbane Lions AFL Fantasy league

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure all you guys know how it works by now.

Put your name and last year's rank into this thread - on the website it's Account -> Your History

If you win the league you get a nice little badge!

Registrants

trikster - 9,019
Jivlain - 10,267
scoman
Scubaveg

Last edited:

Had a badge for this at one point. Was so long ago it seems to have faded.
Badges seem to be very fickle depending upon the version of the bulletin board software and associated plugins at any given time.

Had a badge for this at one point. Was so long ago it seems to have faded.
You may be able to restore it by going to your badges page and clicking the tiny, little, nearly invisible "Feature badge" icon next to it
Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 21-12-24 Badges awarded to Jivlain.png

Badges seem to be very fickle depending upon the version of the bulletin board software and associated plugins at any given time.
You may be able to restore it by going to your badges page and clicking the tiny, little, nearly invisible "Feature badge" icon next to it
View attachment 1607512

Will have a look at that. Not overly bothered though. The fact it has faded is rather symbolic of my fantasy footy journey. I was at my best in the first couple of seasons I played and it has been downhill ever since.

Edit: Done. I feel like a pretty big deal now lads!

I'm keen. The Happy Joes have had a big pre-season, everyone on the track is "flying" as they say, and the talk in the media is that if the team doesn't do better than the 6228 they finished year, the coach is getting the sack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back