FTA-TV The Blacklist

Remove this Banner Ad

That was one of the most confusing episodes I've ever watched. And I've been here since the start. So yeah, that's saying something.....

(Plus Dembe only had 3 words. So that sucked too.)

Are we to believe that recently Liz was all over the news as an FBI most wanted terrorist who is then exonerated by the President, is not recognised by any of those women??? It wasn't that long ago she couldn't go to the grocery store without getting beaten up!

And those park scenes with Ressler were weird. At least pretend to be talking on your mobile phones to look less dodgy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They seem to have toned back the lady a bit. When she was in the main show her acting basically mirrored Spader. Would have been too much.

As soon as Red said his operation was under attack a few eps ago it was clear who it was...especially seeing as though they followed her character each episode and then abruptly stopped.

I guess the warnings have been there with Dembe throughout the season, disagreeing with Red.
Still think it was a bit much trying to off Red. Seemed out of character for Dembe to orchestrate something like that, no matter how much he though Red had lost his way.

I don't think he poisoned Red - he dropped him off at the hospital thingy. More points to, he knows Kapland is alive and poisoned Red and is going to find her + he knows Red will think he poisoned him.

I don't think he poisoned Red - he dropped him off at the hospital thingy. More points to, he knows Kapland is alive and poisoned Red and is going to find her + he knows Red will think he poisoned him.
Maybe it was just edited that way, but it looked like he knew about the poison as Red was drinking the scotch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back