AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're telling me you choose team lineup appearance over gameplay? Not even I would choose something like that over gameplay. Not even my player ratings

Live 1 has no career mode, Live 2 stopped working, I've played with every team in 2006, and 2006 dosen't have Spaanderman. There are more than a few reasons I'm back to 2005.

Live 1 has no career mode, Live 2 stopped working, I've played with every team in 2006, and 2006 dosen't have Spaanderman. There are more than a few reasons I'm back to 2005.
Yes but the game play and graphics are really bad. I don't find it enough of an issue as long as you know where positions are on the field already.

Do you seriously not have a problem with this

6l4.png

Can you not see the ease and advantage of this UI whitch actually lets you see what your opponent is?

6l6.jpg

6l7.jpg
You mean like this?
kd5SnT1.jpg

You mean like this?
kd5SnT1.jpg

Yea real useful, I can definatly see all the stats of the players, and their hieight, and their first names, and anything about them, and it sure is useful to have to go through 7 different menus to see your entire team, and then to top it all off there's a menu with your whole team already in it, except for your interchange players which you can only see some of the time, and when you're in that long list with all the players you can't see anybody's opponents.

Yea, real useful.

Absolutely appauling choice. A game where players have no real posistions and start in oine half of the ground vs. AFL.
AFL isn't a sport.

And have you ever played FIFA? It would work fine, and players most certainly do have 'real' positions in soccer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I refered to the video game (you know, the things on discs). There is also no sport called FIFA. But there is a game called Fifa, just like there is a game called AFL.
Sure thing pal.

**** you guys! 3 new pages to read and its all about the layout of the team sheets!?! Holy hell...

IDGAF if the teams are shown alphabetically, numerically, astronomically, rhythmatically, constitutionally, economically or even, god forbid, arbitrarily!!

I take issue with all of those orders.

They need to be shown on the field. No lists.

Also, one more feature.

It is 2017.

WE STILL DON'T HAVE A SINGLE AFL GAME WITH A COIN TOSS TO SELECT WHICH WAY TO KICK

WHY?
This is the real outrage of the new millennium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back