What are you currently watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched a few episodes of Santa Clarita Diet last night. A bit pulpy but the dialogue isn't bad and it's actually pretty funny. Worth persisting past episode 1 if it doesn't grab you.

Thanks to those who suggested some shows for me. I've since watched Banshee, Carnivale and Westworld. Taboo here I come...

If people come across anything that blows you away let me know.

Thanks to those who suggested some shows for me. I've since watched Banshee, Carnivale and Westworld. Taboo here I come...

If people come across anything that blows you away let me know.

You watched Quarry?.... worth checking out. Moody and slow in patches, but great look and soundtrack.

You watched Quarry?.... worth checking out. Moody and slow in patches, but great look and soundtrack.
Na haven't even heard of it, trailer looks pretty cool though. I been watching Spartacus: Blood and Sand last few days, u seen it? It's a mixture of Gladiator and 300. Plenty of violence, sex and cursing. If you haven't seen it check it out. Solid 8/10.

Tuning in to another new episode of Red Dwarf on ABC2 tonight. Some of the old magic has been recaptured. Kryten's mid life crisis had some good moments last week if you want 20 minutes of laughs. Available on I-View. :thumbsu:

Watched Moana with my daughter yesterday, she saw it with her cousins last year and I got a running commentary from her.

Obviously made an impact considering how much she retained at 4 from a single viewing.

Watched Moana with my daughter yesterday, she saw it with her cousins last year and I got a running commentary from her.

Obviously made an impact considering how much she retained at 4 from a single viewing.
Did you find it dragged on and was pretty much just Frozen in a different setting, in this case, a tropical island.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you find it dragged on and was pretty much just Frozen in a different setting, in this case, a tropical island.
No because the rock sings in this one

A friend had a tape of them back in the days; one sketch was all about farting. Your post reminded me of it, and I can't remember anything that made me laugh so much.
I remember one about the record attempt for the longest unbroken snot. Absolutely disgusting in concept and language. Never laughed so hard in my life.

Edit:: Found it: WARNING! LANGUAGE!

Last edited:
Drunk History is possibly the most random idea for a show
Can't be any worse than:
Gangsters wives
Rich bitches from just about every city in the world
Couples who have no television but a million kids
Dwarf women
Women divorced from celebrities
Marry someone you have never met
Who wants to marry a farmer and go and shovel s**t
Take off all your clothes and go and spend a week with half a dozen other people you have never met.
Watch ordinary people watching TV in their living room.
Renovate every second house on your street, then watch someone cook in their new kitchen.

Then if that is not enough, you get yet another rivetting hour in ER, ride around in the back of a cop car, and sit in the court room of Judge Judy and just about every other female judge in the US.

Thank god for footy.

Can't be any worse than:
Gangsters wives
Rich bitches from just about every city in the world
Couples who have no television but a million kids
Dwarf women
Women divorced from celebrities
Marry someone you have never met
Who wants to marry a farmer and go and shovel s**t
Take off all your clothes and go and spend a week with half a dozen other people you have never met.
Watch ordinary people watching TV in their living room.
Renovate every second house on your street, then watch someone cook in their new kitchen.

Then if that is not enough, you get yet another rivetting hour in ER, ride around in the back of a cop car, and sit in the court room of Judge Judy and just about every other female judge in the US.

Thank god for footy.
Drunk history is literally get a comedian drunk, record them telling a historical story and then get actors to play it as spoken.
Started off on funny or die which is a repository of random.

Can be quite funny

Drunk history is literally get a comedian drunk, record them telling a historical story and then get actors to play it as spoken.
Started off on funny or die which is a repository of random.

Can be quite funny
Haven't watched Drunk History and probably misinterpreted the point of your post. Don't mind the odd comedy so might give it a look.

Doesn't detract from that list of absolutely abysmal shows, though.:(

For anyone who's still a fan of the original reality show COPS after 30 odd years like myself, there's a relatively new show called Live P.D which I really like.

It's basically COPS but it's live and they follow 6 police departments at once from different states in America, including gang units, drug units and basic traffic patrol units. They cut to and from the different departments depending on what's going on in each one at the time. Each episode is nearly 2 hours long and you get to see some pretty cool and random stuff sometimes.

Unfortunately, outside of the U.S, the only way to watch it is on the internet after each episode has aired live.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back