Current The Western Australian Current Trials Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah Spiers is not part of the charges. Its moot

But Sarah Spiers is part of the question. Its a court of law. Detective Senior Sergeant that knows how answer a question in court.

They weren't questioning Ricky Bobby trackside.

But in a separate court case last Tuesday, Detective Sergeant Ian Moore of the Major Crime Squad was giving evidence in a defamation trial brought by barrister Lloyd Rayney when he was asked by Mr Rayney’s lawyer Martin Bennett: “Do you accept that the Claremont serial killer killings were random attacks — the only thing linking Sarah Spiers, Jane Rimmer, Ciara Glennon being an attendance in Claremont?
Sergeant Moore replied that he did not accept that: “I have knowledge of that particular job that I can’t particularly enlighten the court about and those — no, I can’t accept that proposition.”

Taylor, P, 2017. Bradley Edwards delays plea in relation to Claremont killings. The Australian, 30 March 2017. 01, ACCESSED: 9pm EST,
30 March 2017. 01;Type:non-paywall.

Last edited:
Do you know why they have not included Sarah in the charges - but have included her as part of the crime? See, now you are dinkin
They have evidence Sarah is part of the idiots trilogy crime but not enough evidence they can charge. If in doubt, leave it out.

This is just an extra to quash rumours.
hgCWjlf.jpg

VitvqFR.jpg

Last edited:

I think you'll find that it ends up being someone who has read the series and the encyclopaedia. I'm a fiction guy, but maybe I need read Pat Cornwall with such low base to work from? I don't read much, but I like pictures.

I think he aiming for a movie to be made about him, and several novels. A story about a boy with bad hair and big ears.

Have you polished your heaviest parrotfish on handline trophy this week?

Fight! Fight! Fight!
Parrotfish, handlines, trophies genuine LOL
Don't change mate.

Another crazy coincidence, the day after BRE's arrest/charges.

"Mr Webb was sacked in August 2016 following an investigation by Path West but the Director of Public Prosecutions office was not informed of the sacking until two days before Christmas."

Well spotted. New head honcho at PathWest notes the CSK arrest and thinks 'Bother, do you think we should have told the DPP?'

I thought you were going down the coast for the weekend and clocked off until Monday. No willpower Dan!
What do you wont to know? Nah. I don't do weekends away. I ran out of welding rods.
Been discussing persons busted with Simpsons pr0n on their phones
r6R1y4O.jpg

Last edited:
So who has determined what type of serial killer he is?

And is it Mystery Man inside the hotel speaking to JR? If so, how often was he in the pub?

How does eliminating each male patrons DNA help in the investigation? So he whipped past inside the pub, then did the quick get in roadside. Sarah was standing roadside. He was in a 1 year old car, clean respectable.

And Jane Rimmers daycare on the same road as the break and enter unused building on Government road.

Ciaras sisters wedding was to be the week after at the Royal Perth Yacht club.

sn08m6K.jpg

r6R1y4O.jpg

Last edited:
He must be metaphorically frothing at the mouth with all the attention at the courthouse. He has taken measures at the crime scenes to prevent his sentencing. He has made his bets. He was convinced he wouldn't go behind bars.

Obviously more dots will line up in the police evidence room now a suspect is raised. All those connections between the accused and the relationships between wife, and legal.
Lots of legal connections. Where victims may have met prior?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He must be metaphorically frothing at the mouth with all the attention at the courthouse. He has taken measures at the crime scenes to prevent his sentencing. He has made his bets. He was convinced he wouldn't go behind bars.
Nothing in this case history suggests he would be frothing at the mouth over the attention. I favour more sleeplessness with an overly calm facade or introverted internal dread with an isolated, withdrawn demeanor.

Nothing in this case history suggests he would be frothing at the mouth over the attention. I favour more sleeplessness with an overly calm facade or introverted internal dread with an isolated, withdrawn demeanor.

I don't think anyone would be happy about being caught. Nothing too exciting about going to prison. Obvious regret about not having the opportunity to kill.

So you don't think internally there is the gratification of infamy? You don't think he likes it?

The obvious question is, has he killed again post his trilogy? Was his new MO, keep them hidden in order to keep the heat off?

"50 samples collected from the body of Jane Rimmer have never been compared with other material"
Debi, Marshall, 2007. The Devil's Garden: The Claremont Serial Killings. 2nd ed. Australia: Random House.

"There will be pre-crime stressors, factors that tip this person into a killing frenzy. The loss of a job, marital break-up money problems"
Debi, Marshall, 2007. The Devil's Garden: The Claremont Serial Killings. 2nd ed. Australia: Random House.

It appears many these variables were in play at the time and or some of them possibly recently.

Last edited:
Page 32 of the digital The Post Newspaper was omitted post hardcopy publish, regarding the unoccupied Government road building backing onto Karrakatta cemetery. That suggests the report may now be part of evidence,

vfRFnzf.jpg

Last edited:
Page 32 of the digital The Post Newspaper was omitted post hardcopy publish, regarding the unoccupied Government road building backing onto Karrakatta cemetery. That suggests the report may now be part of evidence,

vfRFnzf.jpg

Probably elements of BRE in all of this, I'm not sure anybody can really shove this one in a box and slap one label on it. (unless it's a cell of course)

Last edited:
One more quote and I think that puts you in beach of copyright laws...
Debi Marshall, although an interesting read, is no expert.
You obviously not liking 3 pages of referenced content to experts lol
Nah. I can post more when its referenced. Not even close.

You mean liek the person deriving revenue out of my images on a blog with advertising filling their bank account?

While it may sell a few books for Debi, I derive no commercial revenue from the references.

Which means you have some sort of commercial interest in copyright which is why you are not liking the media publish suppression order.

Bunnie, would you like to declare you have a commercial interest in this case? Just say yes or no. Keep it boolean.

Last edited:
IMO if BRE is the CSK then the one area where he does appear to have been masterful was in compartmentalising his life. Now that's all gone.
BRE had the cover of DNA anomonity. He stayed off the DNA radar. In the end, it was out of his control.
I do wonder if the shaggy house was a cover for the organised killer?
Ill be interested to see how multiple car ownership pans out.
Owning one the most popular cars in Perth at the time in white doesnt help.
I caught some blokes stealing a white Commodore stationwagon down the street from us.
Cop said straight away it was for a job. Very popular in crime.
As soon they saw my IP IR cameras taking their picture they parked the car and walked.
Lucky pregnant woman wasnt home.

Last edited:
Notice the house had high grass but it was neat and tidy?
The house was still spotless.

Probably elements of BRE in all of this, I'm not sure anybody can really shove this one in a box and slap one label on it. (unless it's a cell of course)

I don't think any of killers fit perfect modelling of any particular killer. The killers are relatively dynamic and there probably is a thesis or two in culture change of killers. Its the core essence of the profile the profilers are discussing. IMHO

I wont be surprised if the CSK has taken copycat attributes of primarily Western Australian killers along with some higher profile international killers and bundled them all into one. A thematic compilation of sorts. A serial montage.

Last edited:
Notice the house had high grass but it was neat and tidy?
The house was still spotless.

Do you mean interior was spotless? How do you know that Dan? Looked like he hadn't had a shave for a few days. From past pics compared to the glimpses I got when he was arrested, looked dishevelled. I won't be surprised to hear he'd started to unravel under pressure, that he knew they were coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back