Current The Western Australian Current Trials Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
TYQXLrZ.jpg
I note you have made the classic mistake of thinking the freeway went as far as you have there in 96. This is why people have continuously pointed out using a UBD/Gregorys from the time. Based on this are you then sure your quickest route was also available in 96?

Psychopaths vetting psychopaths :p

One in five bosses apparently is a psychopath.
Interesting new research on the brain structures of psychopaths. Different to general public , but some people have the brain structure of a psychopath but don't exhibit the extreme inappropriate responses. Perhaps nature vs nuture still comes into play and these people learn better coping skills/have a better social toolbox/more social maturity or social intelligence... or hide it muuuuch better than others.

Last edited:
Yeah, the zodiac post was about BRE wearing glasses in court.
I think they wear glasses to disarm snd passify their look.
Out in thd field, thick black reading glasses work well to cover the face as a disguise.
Take them off around the corner and many wouldnt recognise same person.
Interesting new research on the brain structures of psychopaths. Different to general public , but some people have the brain structure of a psychopath but don't exhibit the extreme inappropriate responses. Perhaps nature vs nuture still comes into play and these people learn better coping skills/have a better social toolbox/more social maturity or social intelligence... or hide it muuuuch better than others.
"Mapping The Mind" - Rita Carter is interesting

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kent Kiehl wrote an interesting mass market book.
This sort of thing I like to read the research. Sometimes things become accepted as fact based on unreliable research that has been assimilated into the common 'knowledge' through repetition in mass media turning 'possible link' into 'fact'. Very famous example of this. ...the paper inciting the misbelief that vaccination caused an increase in autism based on a really dodgy bit of research. People still quote and believe this as fact despite the research being debunked and the researcher coming clean.

Edited to add: I like his work though, and having such a rich data pool to draw from for his studies. ..awesome and frightening all in one moment.

Is there any info stating the perp in this crime was left handed?

This sort of thing I like to read the research. Sometimes things become accepted as fact based on unreliable research that has been assimilated into the common 'knowledge' through repetition in mass media turning 'possible link' into 'fact'. Very famous example of this. ...the paper inciting the misbelief that vaccination caused an increase in autism based on a really dodgy bit of research. People still quote and believe this as fact despite the research being debunked and the researcher coming clean.

Edited to add: I like his work though, and having such a rich data pool to draw from for his studies. ..awesome and frightening all in one moment.
Gut flora seems to influence autism. Anything that influences gut flora like large doses of antibiotics seems to impact autism

Here you can see the earliest dataset. However the raster is out with the vectors dataset. The raster needs be east which is essentially over Jane. Jane was 2 metres south west of the Easting (E) in the alcove. You need to line the road vector up with centre of the road in the raster.
Does it mean Sarah is under a longitudinal grid. Hopefully one day we will discover.
xxTdoAA.jpg

Here you can see the earliest dataset. However the raster is out with the vectors dataset. The raster needs be east which is essentially over Jane. Jane was 2 metres south west of the Easting (E) in the alcove. You need to line the road vector up with centre of the road in the raster.
Does it mean Sarah is under a longitudinal grid. Hopefully one day we will discover.
xxTdoAA.jpg
You know Dan, that if a GPS is 2m (really, up to 100m) out then the Google photos are also 2m (really, up to 100m) out, given they're plotted via GPS, so the coordinates might actually be twice as far out as you think.

You know Dan, that if a GPS is 2m (really, up to 100m) out then the Google photos are also 2m (really, up to 100m) out, given they're plotted via GPS, so the coordinates might actually be twice as far out as you think.

Not really reliable, agree. Playing with the historical imaging on google earth pre 2010 somewhere it had the Conti on the opposite side of the road where Australia Post is.

Last edited:

The 2000 raster is out by about 2 metres but corrections occur leading up to 2017. Far from a hundred metres especially when they are using dGPS. You have to understand the vector waver.

If the data was incorrect, none of the vectors would remotely line up which would make for some interesting GPS driving in your car.

But you must remember, a perps intentions are not always entirely correct. Criminals make mistakes. Nothing to say sites weren't premarked with an indicator for the perp, sometime prior. Premeditated dump sites.

Here is a 2017 tile where datasets improved and the vector centres the road. We are talking cameras in the millions in 2002
I2WDc3I.jpg

Heres an overview of police on the site
FYEO9q6.jpg

SH50-14 - Perth

Last edited:
I

I miss a good old fashioned map book. It had a knowledgeable smell and involved skill in being able to read it without turning the book upside down or sideways.

Yes, you needed good spatial skills. Those were the days...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the immediate area outside where Janes Daycare (Government road) was is the Macedonian Greek section of Karrakatta cemetery.
Would anyone say BRE looks remotely Macedonian Australian? His parents?

Did you note the acronym dGPS? Did you note the vector which is supposed to centre the road is 2 metres. Its just a raster out 2 metres. Pretty much spot on in 2017. Not a 100 metres. :)
No, the coordinates are not far out at all. Nah, not UBD, Im goin with a topo with a long mmmm 1:250000
I need one with the long grids on it. Telecom techs would us it to find assets.

He may well have mistakenly put Jane's body directly south of the GPO you mean? ;)
PS. Google maps will give you topo. The whole State looks pretty flat to me...
He may have used a Perth greater region map.

Last edited:
So the immediate area outside where Janes Daycare (Government road) was is the Macedonian Greek section of Karrakatta cemetery.
No.
Edited to add : WA Macedonians are generally proud of their heritage and wouldn't change their surnames to Edwards.
....and.... no family names in the sons' christian names. So, not Macedonian.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back