AFL 2017 - R5 - Hawthorn Hawks v West Coast Eagles: 16:40 AEST MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

That's the second week in a row a Hawthorn player has tried to umpire the game himself. There's strong evidence to suggest the umpires treat the teams playing well differently. Seeing that sort of act makes you wonder how often Hawthorn's good run with the umps was because of the pressure or verbal calls being made by the players themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the second week in a row a Hawthorn player has tried to umpire the game himself. There's strong evidence to suggest the umpires treat the teams playing well differently. Seeing that sort of act makes you wonder how often Hawthorn's good run with the umps was because of the pressure or verbal calls being made by the players themselves.
At the game, umpiring is woeful

I meant Hodgey and can't.

Well any one read my stuff about bleeding fifty metre penalties, the one for Kennedy by Stratton , is absolute garbage , and that umpire should have just kicked the goal for him.
That is disgraceful and that is what the game is getting to. Happened to Brisbane the other night, that was no fifty deserved for Kennedy, but they must love him.

It doesn't mean any thing is getting better, game is really doing two things this year, the umpires are still picking different things to concentrate on because fifties I would have said were down the first four rounds, but this weekend
I 've seen game changers or UMPIRE goals from fifties , the other thing is, that the game is getting Sydney v Eagles style again from the 2005 to the 2006 era, lock down scrum = ball up , ball up ball up ball up ball up ball up ball up ball up!
Crappy free crappy free crappy free, yeah its getting woeful again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back