No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are wondering why we constantly bomb it long into the forward line, it's the way we train, every week. Bomb it long to a tall target who doesn't try to mark, rather bring it to ground. That's fine but when you are up against elite intercept marks who are being allowed to have a free run st it, what about a plan B.

I don't think that's fine at all!

That should be plan B if we can't hit a moving target on the chest.

Could Fyfe look any less interested out on the ground, I can't ever remember him like this!

has been instrumental in our 4 wins this year especially when the going gets tough. not playing near his elite level but guaging our captain's interest that short on your eye test is highly questionable and would love a Ross Lyon answer to your simplicity

Could Fyfe look any less interested out on the ground, I can't ever remember him like this!

Yeah agree. Looks a step slow and isn't springing like he used to.

However, he is absolutely dominating contested ball when we need him to. I reckon it's a confidence thing with the leg, he'll get there.

Yeah agree. Looks a step slow and isn't springing like he used to.

However, he is absolutely dominating contested ball when we need him to. I reckon it's a confidence thing with the leg, he'll get there.

Yeah it had nothing to do with his output on the field, it just seems to me like he has to much on his sholders atm.

Anyway, i wasn't melting just concerned so this probably aint the place!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How Brendan Flogster is employed in any capacity other than a toilet scrubber is mind blowing.

Have you noticed that WAToday is pretty much stone silent whenever we have a win? A day or two will go by and all of a sudden a snarky article will appear about Fyfe leaving, Bennell being a coke-fiend etc etc.

The second we lose about three articles appear dissecting how poor we are, lead by Hagdorn and Forster.

At least TheWorst give their obligatory review or a Duffield-neutral observation after a victory.

Have you noticed that WAToday is pretty much stone silent whenever we have a win? A day or two will go by and all of a sudden a snarky article will appear about Fyfe leaving, Bennell being a coke-fiend etc etc.

The second we lose about three articles appear dissecting how poor we are, lead by Hagdorn and Forster.

At least TheWorst give their obligatory review or a Duffield-neutral observation after a victory.
So much better Living in melb. I just read what i want to online and dont get to much crap on tv about freo

9 bucks for a plastic cup of crappy mid strength is worse.
This state is fast becoming a joke. Beer and food prices at the footy, cost for a pint at the pub, petrol, groceries....

I went to watch Carl Barron the other night at the Arena. Arrived there 20 mins early and the missus and I thought we'd sneak a drink in before the show. We knew it was going to be at inflated prices but what the heck. There were only 2 of the upstairs bars open with lines longer than the loo queue at Subi at half time. The line moved slowly. After about 15 minutes. We were told by the Arena staff that if we didn't make it to our seats in time they would lock the doors and we would miss the first 10 minutes of the show.

Gave up on the drink but the good thing was we saved $20.

Then compare that to a stadium like Etihad where there is no queue for the toilet, drinks are easy to get and are cheaper, shops on the inside of the stadium and you can't go anywhere without there being a television screen with the game on live. And the bloody Vics want to tear it down. FMD!

This state is fast becoming a joke. Beer and food prices at the footy, cost for a pint at the pub, petrol, groceries....

I went to watch Carl Barron the other night at the Arena. Arrived there 20 mins early and the missus and I thought we'd sneak a drink in before the show. We knew it was going to be at inflated prices but what the heck. There were only 2 of the upstairs bars open with lines longer than the loo queue at Subi at half time. The line moved slowly. After about 15 minutes. We were told by the Arena staff that if we didn't make it to our seats in time they would lock the doors and we would miss the first 10 minutes of the show.

Gave up on the drink but the good thing was we saved $20.

Then compare that to a stadium like Etihad where there is no queue for the toilet, drinks are easy to get and are cheaper, shops on the inside of the stadium and you can't go anywhere without there being a television screen with the game on live. And the bloody Vics want to tear it down. FMD!
Yeah its embarrassing when you go to Melbourne and it feels pleasantly well priced.

It's been that way for at least 15 years, don't know how you've only just noticed.

2 poached eggs on toast and glass of orange juice would set you back over $20 in Perth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back