Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

To you, after the way you carried on last night in such a disrespectful and belittling way? Are you on crack?

I'm more than happy to talk to anyone who can have a reasoned conversation and not carry on like an arrogant "twat" when someone says something they don't agree with, but if you think I'm going to be giving you the time of day if you're going to respond like that you must be high.

I actually made a very reasonable reply to your rubbish about why Longer was better. You didn't reply then because you were proven wrong. Now, you're here two days later, attacking me.

I didn't agree with you and made a post detailing why. Not one swear word - nothing.

Are you on crack? Or just an idiot?

I actually made a very reasonable reply to your rubbish about why Longer was better. You didn't reply then because you were proven wrong. Now, you're here two days later, attacking me.

I didn't agree with you and made a post detailing why. Not one swear word - nothing.

Are you on crack? Or just an idiot?
Am I an idiot? I'm not saying I didn't respond to your post in this thread because of how you spoke to me in this thread last night, I only just read your reply in this thread a few minutes ago, because I haven't read any of this thread for a couple of days, as I wanted to take a couple of days off from the topic. I said I wasn't going to reply to your post in this thread because of how you spoke to me in the other one last night, which was incredibly belittling.

Also, how is it that I didn't respond to this thread because "I was proven wrong" when the game was only on yesterday and the previous posts I hadn't looked at were from 24 hours earlier?

I hadn't responded because I hadn't read them until just a few minutes ago. I'm more than happy to respond to anyone who doesn't carry on like you have been like you're 12 years old.

Am I an idiot? I'm not saying I didn't respond to your post in this thread because of how you spoke to me in this thread last night, I only just read your reply in this thread a few minutes ago, because I haven't read any of this thread for a couple of days, as I wanted to take a couple of days off from the topic. I said I wasn't going to reply to your post in this thread because of how you spoke to me in the other one last night, which was incredibly belittling.

Also, how is it that I didn't respond to this thread because "I was proven wrong" when the game was only on yesterday and the previous posts I hadn't looked at were from 24 hours earlier?

I hadn't responded because I hadn't read them until just a few minutes ago. I'm more than happy to respond to anyone who doesn't carry on like you have been like you're 12 years old.

Ok, whatever.

I'm sorry I belittled you. Personally, I genuinely can't see what I said that was so insulting before you started attacking me but you're usually a measured poster so perhaps I'm the wrong. As far as I'm concerned though, I merely disagreed with you blaming our gameplan and Richo and you went off at me.

I'm going to apologise again and leave this alone. I do ask that you also look at the way you've behaved and at least reflect. Whether you then want to apologise yourself is up to you.

Peace.

Ok, whatever.

I'm sorry I belittled you. Personally, I genuinely can't see what I said that was so insulting before you started attacking me but you're usually a measured poster so perhaps I'm the wrong. As far as I'm concerned though, I merely disagreed with you blaming our gameplan and Richo and you went off at me.

I'm going to apologise again and leave this alone. I do ask that you also look at the way you've behaved and at least reflect. Whether you then want to apologise yourself is up to you.

Peace.
OK, thanks for that, I don't want to go clogging up this thread or any others with a personal back-and-forth, so I've responded with my side of the situation and my response in a PM that I've included Sir Skid in and hopefully we'll resolve it there. :thumbsu:

You are all a bunch of sensitive soft bumps ( thanks Joey for the new campaigner insult).

I copped s**t by a few posters about not wanting Longer.

So what he was selected and I wanted him to go well.

I get no joy that he was poor (but had plenty of mates) and was exactly how I thought he would be around the ground.
Longer had not come on at all and I hope Hickey is fit for the weekend.

Lol. You're a joke. I look forward to more of your melts of others melts while not realising your extraordinary hypocrisy.

You've got nothing but hot air.
To aussierulesrules, don't even bother arguing with Joffa Bunk. He is not worth the effort. If you like I can send you some of his messages he sent me so you can see who you are dealing with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

However, inferring that Roo doesn't put the team first us absolute trash talk.
Wanna draw any longer, pettier bows?

The statement was that reduction of input from the player in their twilight matches/years should be given greater consideration based on evidence of output both before and during recent matches.

Wanna draw any longer, pettier bows?

The statement was that reduction of input from the player in their twilight matches/years should be given greater consideration based on evidence of output both before and during recent matches.
I love the way you respond in condescending tones as a means to assert your perceived intellectual superiority, Dion.

Prefer you don't reply to my comments.

I love the way you respond in condescending tones as a means to assert your perceived intellectual superiority, Dion.

Prefer you don't reply to my comments.
200.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back