Reality Check!

Team Captain
Apr 22, 2014
Bendigo
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Collingwood, Port Adelaide
The amount of pre-determined outcomes has risen significantly this year under Gil McLachlan. Here are the list of games I've identified as being at least 60% rigged and I'll also throw out some players who are involved in throwing games.

Round 2:
Bulldogs vs Sydney: There is no question that this one was fixed. Can't have the Swans upsetting the Bulldogs 1 in a million flag unfurling ceremony. Just look at all the contentious 50m penalties in the last quarter. I know the Swans had a few injuries going into this game, but we saw this week how they absolutely ass blasted the dogs and the umpiring was very low key compared to this game. No doubt about this one.

Round 6:
GWS vs Bulldogs: Again way too much involvement from the umpires in this one. GWS should have won comfortably but free kicks were plucked out to the dogs to keep it a "close" encounter for the 60/40 bulldogs fans. In the end a blatant free kick should have been awarded in the dogs forward 50 but the umpires ended up giving the Giants a 50 meter penalty to ice the game. Just very suss all round.

Round 7:
Bulldogs vs Richmond: The dogs fought hard here but Richmond should have run out over the top of them. What was with that deliberate out of bounds? o_O A very suss second half from Cotchin too.

Round 9:
Geelong vs Bulldogs: The bulldogs should have won this before the umpires intervened in the last quarter. It started with that blatant dropping the ball by Selwood which got called as a push in the back by Cloke. Then there was the run down on Bob Murphy where he got his kick away and got penalised for it. The bulldogs got nothing in that last quarter and the cats were able to celebrate their first game at the newly developed stadium.

GWS vs Richmond: Cotchin's disposals were rubbish in that second half. Again the Tigers lose in 'typical Richmond fashion'. Starting to see a theme? Richmond will probably get umpired to a premiership this year.

Round 10:
Geelong vs Port Adelaide: Just try and tell me this one wasn't fixed.

Round 12:
Hawthorn vs Gold Coast: Hawthorn could have pinched this, but contentious umpiring sealed the deal for Gold Coast. After the game Clarkson made a comment about the umpiring and the AFL goes WHACK! DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT THE UMPIRING CLARKO, NOTHING WRONG WITH IT KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Carlton vs GWS:
Carlton are a good defensive team, we know that. But the umpiring was an entirely one sided affair. Of course not many people outside of Carlton fans would have watched this one so pretty easy to keep quiet. Toby Greene should have sealed the deal or at LEAST tied the game but he didn't. 0 goals 5, very suss player.

Melbourne vs Collingwood: Collingwood fans had every right to be filthy in that last quarter. Rigged to the absolute shithouse.

SPECIAL MENTIONS:
These are games that could have been rigged but not 100% sure:
All the Essendon wins
St. Kilda vs GWS
West Coast vs Bulldogs
Brisbane vs Fremantle
Fremantle vs Richmond
Sydney vs Hawthorn
Collingwood vs Geelong

Now my players who I've identified as being AFL :seedling:s:

Trent Cotchin
Sam Mitchell
Jarman Impey
Toby Greene
Patrick Dangerfield
Dustin Martin - not too sure if he's an AFL plant or working rogue for organised crime

I'm sure there's more out there but these are the ones I'm sold on getting extra $$$$ by the AFL for matchfixing.

Let me know what you think.

The amount of pre-determined outcomes has risen significantly this year under Gil McLachlan. Here are the list of games I've identified as being at least 60% rigged and I'll also throw out some players who are involved in throwing games.

Round 2:
Bulldogs vs Sydney: There is no question that this one was fixed. Can't have the Swans upsetting the Bulldogs 1 in a million flag unfurling ceremony. Just look at all the contentious 50m penalties in the last quarter. I know the Swans had a few injuries going into this game, but we saw this week how they absolutely ass blasted the dogs and the umpiring was very low key compared to this game. No doubt about this one.

Round 6:
GWS vs Bulldogs: Again way too much involvement from the umpires in this one. GWS should have won comfortably but free kicks were plucked out to the dogs to keep it a "close" encounter for the 60/40 bulldogs fans. In the end a blatant free kick should have been awarded in the dogs forward 50 but the umpires ended up giving the Giants a 50 meter penalty to ice the game. Just very suss all round.

Round 7:
Bulldogs vs Richmond: The dogs fought hard here but Richmond should have run out over the top of them. What was with that deliberate out of bounds? o_O A very suss second half from Cotchin too.

Round 9:
Geelong vs Bulldogs: The bulldogs should have won this before the umpires intervened in the last quarter. It started with that blatant dropping the ball by Selwood which got called as a push in the back by Cloke. Then there was the run down on Bob Murphy where he got his kick away and got penalised for it. The bulldogs got nothing in that last quarter and the cats were able to celebrate their first game at the newly developed stadium.

GWS vs Richmond: Cotchin's disposals were rubbish in that second half. Again the Tigers lose in 'typical Richmond fashion'. Starting to see a theme? Richmond will probably get umpired to a premiership this year.

Round 10:
Geelong vs Port Adelaide: Just try and tell me this one wasn't fixed.

Round 12:
Hawthorn vs Gold Coast: Hawthorn could have pinched this, but contentious umpiring sealed the deal for Gold Coast. After the game Clarkson made a comment about the umpiring and the AFL goes WHACK! DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT THE UMPIRING CLARKO, NOTHING WRONG WITH IT KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Carlton vs GWS:
Carlton are a good defensive team, we know that. But the umpiring was an entirely one sided affair. Of course not many people outside of Carlton fans would have watched this one so pretty easy to keep quiet. Toby Greene should have sealed the deal or at LEAST tied the game but he didn't. 0 goals 5, very suss player.

Melbourne vs Collingwood: Collingwood fans had every right to be filthy in that last quarter. Rigged to the absolute shithouse.

SPECIAL MENTIONS:
These are games that could have been rigged but not 100% sure:
All the Essendon wins
St. Kilda vs GWS
West Coast vs Bulldogs
Brisbane vs Fremantle
Fremantle vs Richmond
Sydney vs Hawthorn
Collingwood vs Geelong

Now my players who I've identified as being AFL :seedling:s:

Trent Cotchin
Sam Mitchell
Jarman Impey
Toby Greene
Patrick Dangerfield
Dustin Martin - not too sure if he's an AFL plant or working rogue for organised crime

I'm sure there's more out there but these are the ones I'm sold on getting extra $$$$ by the AFL for matchfixing.

Let me know what you think.

You've been doped up on PEDS for too long.

face-palm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why just focus on this season?
This has been happening to Saints games for years - and we have a cabinet full of Moral Trophies to show for it.
Not much else though :(
Games have been rigged in the past, it's just escalated so much under the McLachlan era.

All our wins?

Even the 70 point win last weekend?

Ok then.

I would say there has been less fixing this year more than any season prior due to the comp being so unpredictable but I expect to see more dodgy games as we get closer to finals. the round ten game Geelong vs port that's the only game this year I've seen that is dodgy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back