Recommitted Josh Kelly [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

At least North fans were making some kind of logical arguments before...this is just lol.

Majak better than every player on the Saints list but 'maybe' Billings...if you guys really think this the delusion is strong.

Lol campaigner, Maj easily the superior player over carltons entire list... name me one player that's better... go on campaigner I'm waiting......

Would take Maj over any saints player... except maybe Billings.. the rest are just massive buckets of trash and wouldn't get a game anywhere else..

The fact Daw gets a game is an indictment on your club, selection committee & coach. Embarrassing to be quite honest.

I especially liked Daw's game against Fremantle. 4 possessions, 1 mark & 0 goals. But I guess he is averaging 6 possessions for the year

Why are North fans still posting in here? Kelly has zero interest in them, They are now focusing on Motlop.
On a serious note, he was shopped around last year and no one wanted him, at least not at the asking price.

Lol campaigner, Maj easily the superior player over carltons entire list... name me one player that's better... go on campaigner I'm waiting......
Just Wow!
Majak is close to the worst player in the comp, just a PR stunt by North. If he wasn't Sudanese he would be playing Div 4 ammos somewhere.
I hate Carlton as much as the next bloke but their list is in far better shape than Norths and could play finals within 3 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are North fans still posting in here? Kelly has zero interest in them, They are now focusing on Motlop.

Quote:

...and then also North Melbourne, if they were to lose the race for Martin, and/or Josh Kelly, it would potentially open up the chance for a Steven Motlop to enter Arden Street.............

Translation:

I have no mail, or indeed no clue, but North are hot on the trade market, so in order to fill out this 5 minute radio segment, I will throw their name in the ring.

The fact Daw gets a game is an indictment on your club, selection committee & coach. Embarrassing to be quite honest.

I especially liked Daw's game against Fremantle. 4 possessions, 1 mark & 0 goals. But I guess he is averaging 6 possessions for the year

Rookie >>>>>> Number 1 pick

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/...2=16&type=A&pid1=3390&pid2=4035&fid1=C&fid2=C

Last edited:

You are kidding right? You blokes made the almighty Zac Dawson how many games did he play for you guys surely more than maj? Get a grip of yourself!!:)

You are kidding right? You blokes made the almighty Zac Dawson how many games did he play for you guys surely more than maj? Get a grip of yourself!!:)

Both potatoes but Daw is on another level. No comparison

Paddy is younger, injury prone & not best 22. Why are you comparing him to your clubs number 1 key fwd? Smh

Your club would get down on it's hands and knees and eat a bowl of excrement if it thought it had a chance of replacing Nick Riewoldt with Ben Brown.

It's a measure of delusion that only StKilda could engage in to think the Josh Kelly was going to be the missing piece for the clubs second premiership in 144 years!

They gave up on this thread a while ago.

I'm laying side bets to see if we can get through a full page without mentioning the topic of the thread. We've come so close a couple of times.

Lol this thread. I'm out unless there's a bigfooty function to hide all North supporter posts?

You're going to leave a massive void around here, but somehow we will manage to all pull together in order to overcome the adversity created by your absence.

giphy.gif

So what do North think is a realistic trade?

Both firsts would have to something decent coming back but there would need to be extras on a lone first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back