Recommitted Josh Sinn [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

bradfisher14

All Australian
Aug 24, 2021
Stuck on 99 games
AFL Club
Carlton
Murmurings that there is interest in him from his home state in Victoria.

He's played four AFL games in 2 seasons with the Power. SANFL stats aren't setting my world on fire either.

Gettable or Not Gettable?™

I doubt Port would sell low on him after how much they invested to get him and him still being under contract.

And if they did, the hate mail the club would receive probably wouldn't be worth it.

Gave up a future second to jump 2 spots in the draft to get him. Had already given up Ladhams to move up draft order as well

That’s a lot for a kid who has been plagued by injuries but high upside. I think Port would be a big No on this - you would imagine best offer currently would sit in the 30’s on exposed form?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Gave up a future second to jump 2 spots in the draft to get him. Had already given up Ladhams to move up draft order as well

That’s a lot for a kid who has been plagued by injuries but high upside. I think Port would be a big No on this - you would imagine best offer currently would sit in the 30’s on exposed form?

Unless they need to find picks to satisfy the trades they have coming in

I think that about right on value 25-35 , Unless he want out I cant see as moving him.

If he gets a bit of a smooth run with injury hopefully he can get fit and show something

Plenty of Tigs fans keen on him in a trade for Soldo.
We don’t have interest.
Port invested heavily in him. Cost them a first and a second from memory.

Never really sure what the appeal of him was. Not a heavy ball winner and known for howlers at junior level.
Haven’t seen him since, but I don’t think he’s set the world on fire at Port.

They should keep him for another year and see how he goes.

Unless they need to find picks to satisfy the trades they have coming in
This is exactly what is at play.

His name has come up with a number of clubs as a way to facilitate Port's bigger targets.

Sinn’s upside far outweighs his actual performances to date. There is no way we get anything resembling value for him, so I can’t imagine he helps move the needle on any of our “bigger targets”. Would much prefer to keep him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blues reportedly interested. Not sure if we'd be the best fit for him but he was a big Blues nuffie growing up and our half backs are starting to get on a bit.

What are the flaws in his game that Port fans think has kept him out of the side so far? Or just injuries and Houston, Bergman etc ahead of him? Can't say I watch much of the SANFL to know how he's gone at that level.

Blues reportedly interested. Not sure if we'd be the best fit for him but he was a big Blues nuffie growing up and our half backs are starting to get on a bit.

What are the flaws in his game that Port fans think has kept him out of the side so far? Or just injuries and Houston, Bergman etc ahead of him? Can't say I watch much of the SANFL to know how he's gone at that level.

played as winger this year in the few games he had just couldn't get into it and got subbed out.. looked good in the 2nds as a ball winner but its half back or zero imo.. not sure what clubs see in him honestly.

played as winger this year in the few games he had just couldn't get into it and got subbed out.. looked good in the 2nds as a ball winner but its half back or zero imo.. not sure what clubs see in him honestly.
Port are hands down one of the worst footy departments in the league once you realise that it makes much more sense

Port gave up a LOT of assets to bring Sinn in. Would be utter stupidity to trade him right now unless the value coming back was high. He also signed a contract extension.

Only seen him a couple of times but seems to have the horrible combination of being soft and injury prone.

Made his debut against the Hawks and looked completely lost at sea. I'm being pretty harsh on the kid but didn't look like an AFL player.

Has a lot of tools though. Speedy and a good kick when in space.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back