Recommitted Harrison Petty [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on Harry Himmelberg who wanted to go to GWS but Adelaide decided to keep him against his wishes. Massive double standards by you.
Harry is already a Giant..

you must mean his brother the dragon..

Not sure that Elliot really cared to much about getting to GWS.. he’s just bought a house in Adelaide with his missus this year.

now… if GWS was offering the dragon an extra $400k a year, than what Adelaide are paying him, to move to sydney and play for the Giants.. then he might’ve been more keen and you might have a stronger arguement..

Harry is already a Giant..

you must mean his brother the dragon..

Not sure that Elliot really cared to much about getting to GWS.. he’s just bought a house in Adelaide with his missus this year.

now… if GWS was offering the dragon an extra $400k a year, than what Adelaide are paying him, to move to sydney and play for the Giants.. then he might’ve been more keen and you might have a stronger arguement..
😄 you didn't even have the decent y to acknowledge your own massive double standards. Harry wanted to leave and play with his brother at GWS. Adelaide denied him his wish. The reasons he wanted to go to GWS versus the reasons Petty wanted to go to Adelaide are subjective. Ultimately they both got their wishes denied. Very low by Adelaide.

Also, no reference to Adelaide not inviting Lever to their BnF when he left for Melbourne. What a disgrace that was. A penny for your thoughts on that one? 😀

😄 you didn't even have the decent y to acknowledge your own massive double standards. Harry wanted to leave and play with his brother at GWS. Adelaide denied him his wish. The reasons he wanted to go to GWS versus the reasons Petty wanted to go to Adelaide are subjective. Ultimately they both got their wishes denied. Very low by Adelaide.

Also, no reference to Adelaide not inviting Lever to their BnF when he left for Melbourne. What a disgrace that was. A penny for your thoughts on that one? 😀
Harrys already at GWS.

You mean Elliott.

Who says no?

"Demons great Garry Lyon believes his former club would accept a Petty for Thilthorpe trade if Petty requested a move back to his native South Australia to join the Crows at season’s end."

Adelaide

Who says no?

"Demons great Garry Lyon believes his former club would accept a Petty for Thilthorpe trade if Petty requested a move back to his native South Australia to join the Crows at season’s end."

Of course they would, it'd be massively in their favor.

Who says no?

Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who says no?

Tell Gazza to lay off the good stuff. 100% not happening.

I like Thilthorpe in the R'n'B but he is a dyed-in-the-wool S.A. kid. No chance he leaves.

you've got to be joking. Petty is so much better than Thilthorpe it's not even funny.

I'd want a top 10 pick if they're giving us thilthorpe tbh.
Learn to read. Where did I say Thilthorpe was better than Petty? I didn’t rate or compare either of them.

Adelaide could get Petty with draft picks so there is no need to throw their 21 year old South Aussie pick 2 into the deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Learn to read. Where did I say Thilthorpe was better than Petty? I didn’t rate or compare either of them.

Adelaide could get Petty with draft picks so there is no need to throw their 21 year old South Aussie pick 2 into the deal.
the question was hypothetical. so whether it's likely to happen or not is irrelevant.

Thilthorpe being a pick 2 is irrelevant also. Thilthorpe isn't worth anywhere near that now. And you mention draft picks but Adelaide doesn't have the draft capital to satisfy Melbourne unless they finish low.

Last edited by a moderator:
the question was hypothetical. so whether it's likely to happen or not is irrelevant.

Thilthorpe being a pick 2 is irrelevant also. Thilthorpe isn't worth anywhere near that now. And you mention draft picks but Adelaide doesn't have the draft capital to satisfy Melbourne unless they finish low.

There is no world where Adelaide agree to a Thilthorpe > Petty trade.

Just like Freo didn’t have the draft picks to satisfy Melbourne… a deal will get done if the player wants to get to a club. It is like that 99% of the time.

There is no world where Adelaide agree to a Thilthorpe > Petty trade.

Just like Freo didn’t have the draft picks to satisfy Melbourne… a deal will get done if the player wants to get to a club. It is like that 99% of the time.
No way Melbourne are agreeing to the trade either. Adelaide should though. Petty is one of the dees most important players and thilthorpe has still yet to fire a shot at afl level.

The freo situation is totally different, Jackson was out of contract. Petty is contracted for 2025 so if Adelaide want him they'll have to pay what he is worth. And that's something similar for player worth 800k a season (I.e. what they are are offering).

No way Melbourne are agreeing to the trade either. Adelaide should though. Petty is one of the dees most important players and thilthorpe has still yet to fire a shot at afl level.

The freo situation is totally different, Jackson was out of contract. Petty is contracted for 2025 so if Adelaide want him they'll have to pay what he is worth. And that's something similar for player worth 800k a season (I.e. what they are are offering).

Mate I just answered the hypothetical. It was over 2 weeks ago. I don’t really care.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back