Women's Footy AFC GET Women's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so negative the SA girls and Allies were undefeated. Coach Goddard may unearth a few gems. What about the Tasmania girls wanting to play for Crows prior to an expansion team with some interest in the Isle. Banister or Webb.

I agree. While it is horrible news for Chloe and she is an amazing talent, the uptake in this state this year has been amazing. Chloe was also not named best player for SA during the first round which was NT v SA v Tasmania - Eloise Jones was. From this tournament was where the Allies were selected and with Bec coaching you bet she is having a very close eye on which players she wants for our AFLW Crows team next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if Coach Bec will ever transition into the Mens side?

Genuinely would be interesting if she keeps being successful, would clubs look at her as an assistant or even a head coach in the medium/long term!

She is currently working with the Eagles reserves team I think.

BHP

gross

dirty money

... but then that would imply there is 'clean' money in the afl, too...

whatever

Shame there isn't a hippy, pot smoking idealist business person to kick in some dollars - oh that's right all those people are still on the dole or became teachers.

I reckon its great we have a multi national business as a sponsor.

Shame there isn't a hippy, pot smoking idealist business person to kick in some dollars - oh that's right all those people are still on the dole or became teachers.

I reckon its great we have a multi national business as a sponsor.
:thumbsu:

The Greens elders arriving in Canberra yesterday to vet the new Senate candidates for the 2 vacancies caused by the 2 resignations of Senator's Ludlam and Waters...:D

cpScdN.jpg

The locals tell me there is a local Hamilton/Ararat Storm girl Georgia Clarke who plays locally for the Ballarat Rebel's U18's Women's team that will go high in next year's 2018 draft, played down back at the recent Championships for Vic Country but plays mid/forward locally. A member of the AFLW Academy and as part of that trained at the Western Bulldogs so sure to be on their radar as well.

nERFI1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back