2018 Adelaide Board GIF thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Go away boy, I've got work to do
giphy.gif

Can someone gif that moment (I think in the last) when Monfries was plodding along looking to pick up perhaps his 4th disposal only to get easily bumped to the ground?
I f you can give me a rough time of when it was in the 4th I can have a look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last one.

Tool of the Week
giphy.gif

He should get fined for that reaction---then again, he is the heart and soul of that other team. Guess its heart and soul is fraudulent histrionics hoping for the umpires to bail them out.

In other words....soft as marshmallows

Do you know which quarter, and what time?

I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the same bit, but there was a point in... I think it was the first quarter (I couldn't tell you at what time of the quarter it was at)... when Tex tackled a Port player across the boundary in the southwest(?) corner of the ground near our goal and SPP came in afterwards and tried to get in Tex's face about it.

I believe that's called "biting off more than you can chew" :p

Got the SPP trying to do a number on Tex ?

I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the same bit, but there was a point in... I think it was the first quarter (I couldn't tell you at what time of the quarter it was at)... when Tex tackled a Port player across the boundary in the southwest(?) corner of the ground near our goal and SPP came in afterwards and tried to get in Tex's face about it.

I believe that's called "biting off more than you can chew" :p

SPP (SPC Baked Beans and Spaghetti)

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back