Getting to know the Adelaide board in 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel all alone on my island here
Alison Brie What GIF

Poster who is always compulsory reading in the Good, Bad and Ugly threads: Southerntakeover

Most knowledgeable about the game: We are all equal, some more than others though. I liked FR0GGY answer here so I stole it.

Poster who gives you the biggest run for your money in an argument: Anyone who has more spare time than me, which is a lot of people!

Poster you frequently disagree with but don’t show it because you like them too much: When any known Norwood fan sprouts crap I don't agree with

Best sense of humour: Drugs Are Bad Mackay?

Draft Expert: Mutineer always seems to be on it, but seeing Campbells Chunky ended up being employed by the industry I'll go him. (Yes I know he no longer posts!)

Posters you have met in real life, how and why: (This is an optional question. Please no doxxing, and no disclosing any personal information. Still refer to the poster by their BigFooty handle): weekend at bernies and Smoooothy many many times, some of which we all might have foggy memories of :D

Poster known for the biggest rants/meltdowns: Me? I can have an absolute rant when mad!

Poster you'd most like to have a beer with: Well other than the two mentioned above, Drugs Are Bad Mackay? would be good value. Slippery Pete as well would be an interesting time!

Poster who gets under your skin the most consistently: I don't take the internet that seriously.

Poster you imagine to be the best looking in real life: God who knows maybe ams4crows, she'd be better looking than most of us!

Poster you imagine to be the oldest and/or youngest in real life: Oldest 1970crow maybe? Youngest Dirty Bird

Poster you wish posted more often (and tag them in!): Smoooothy :kissingheart:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ah bugger it, I just had all the answers but i pressed something on my computer... and lost it!

Bottom line... there's a few that get under my skin, particularly those that don't ever let me forget Trigg and co. There's a few I've met. And I'd have a drink with any one of you.

ah bugger it, I just had all the answers but i pressed something on my computer... and lost it!

Bottom line... there's a few that get under my skin, particularly those that don't ever let me forget Trigg and co. There's a few I've met. And I'd have a drink with any one of you.
Isn’t that what being female is all about……having all the answers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back