Multiplat The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Tales of a legendary card playing, camomile drinking adventurer

How do you feel about Gwent?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The horse races I thought were unloosable so got them out of the way and don't remember them. A couple fist fights gave me grief though by getting stuck on rocks and stuff when trying to dodge.
I thought the fist fight inside the small front room in the Golden Sturgeon? was the hardest, with all the clipping/glitching being in such a small area. :(

I thought the fist fight inside the small front room in the Golden Sturgeon? was the hardest, with all the clipping/glitching being in such a small area. :(

That one and one where you fought two dudes at ones and I kept getting stuck on some stairs or crates or something that were sticking into fighting area :mad:

Really don't understand the Gwent attraction. I played the first game coz I had to and that's it. Don't get why you'd want to spend time playing a card game during a video game where you can slay people and monsters instead.

Gwent is s**t, worst part about the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of an update.
I'm now level 16 and I've just completed the Get Junior quest. I've decided to go through Velen and go exploring before I progress.

I've decided to give Yen the flick and I finished my Triss storyline which was quite entertaining.

Just checked. I've played 1 day and 18 hours LOL

Last edited:
The one where you vs the elf around the fire pit was a grind when I was 2 levels below the required level. Kept getting stuck between the wooden poles.

Yeah finished blood and wine too. But realised later I forgot to pick up two swords towards the end of it. Want to go back and get them but cbf fighting Detlaff again...

Game is sucking me in quite a fair bit!

I love open world exploring and ignoring Quests for the main part though early on, am on level 6 still and still learning the controls/Inventory / crafting etc which are a polar opposite to Skyrim especially in battle trying to replenish ones health and it does get frustrating sometimes not being adept at these parts of the game.

Have a heap of coins and trying to get to the Skellige Islands and payed the Wolverstone the 1,000 coins to sail me there but the ******* Pirates just destroy me on the way as they are level 15 and i am much lower so that quest is now on the back burner till i level up but gee i want all the worlds open to me to fast travel to already!

Wandering in the Dark quest is next up when i decide to do it as it takes an eternity from what i have seen , but gee whiz taking on the Barons dead baby ( Botchling) to try and turn into a Lubberkin was bloody intense and when i tried it to kill it i was destroyed multiple times but in saying that i am always taking on quests rated higher than what my current level is!

Seriously loving the game though so far with so much more to come but gee it is a grind early on and quite hard when Geralt has such a low level and s**t weapons etc.

Quick cheats have all been patched to help you as well especially killing the Cows for easy money and supplies in White Orchard which now sees a level 25 Chort boss re spawning multiple times over when the Cows are killed in succession and just smashes you and takes 90% of your life in one touch!

The Sea shells are also not being sold anywhere for the other easy money making opportunities.

Anyway bring it on and what a fantastic game i am loving currently even though it is hard and tedious at times to progress.

Also Keira Metz in that bath scene............ :eek: :fire::hearts::hearts:

I refused the Sex though cause i want Yennefer and saw the warnings early on not to play with with more than 1 woman!

Team Triss FTW

Just did her quest wen that idiot dropped her bag in the canal and i had to go swimming to get it and take care of the Rats etc! She does look nice but i am a Brunette man to the hills and Yennefer has had me since the first meeting!

Back