Multiplat The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Tales of a legendary card playing, camomile drinking adventurer

How do you feel about Gwent?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Game is sucking me in quite a fair bit!

I love open world exploring and ignoring Quests for the main part though early on, am on level 6 still and still learning the controls/Inventory / crafting etc which are a polar opposite to Skyrim especially in battle trying to replenish ones health and it does get frustrating sometimes not being adept at these parts of the game.

Have a heap of coins and trying to get to the Skellige Islands and payed the Wolverstone the 1,000 coins to sail me there but the ******* Pirates just destroy me on the way as they are level 15 and i am much lower so that quest is now on the back burner till i level up but gee i want all the worlds open to me to fast travel to already!

Wandering in the Dark quest is next up when i decide to do it as it takes an eternity from what i have seen , but gee whiz taking on the Barons dead baby ( Botchling) to try and turn into a Lubberkin was bloody intense and when i tried it to kill it i was destroyed multiple times but in saying that i am always taking on quests rated higher than what my current level is!

Seriously loving the game though so far with so much more to come but gee it is a grind early on and quite hard when Geralt has such a low level and s**t weapons etc.

Quick cheats have all been patched to help you as well especially killing the Cows for easy money and supplies in White Orchard which now sees a level 25 Chort boss re spawning multiple times over when the Cows are killed in succession and just smashes you and takes 90% of your life in one touch!

The Sea shells are also not being sold anywhere for the other easy money making opportunities.

Anyway bring it on and what a fantastic game i am loving currently even though it is hard and tedious at times to progress.

Level 18 and still havnt looked at Skellige since I've got sooooo much more stuff to do in Novigrad and Velen.

I tried giving the Blood and Wine first mission a go since I'm pretty excited to see the new area. Got my ass handed to me lol. That's a while away.

Level 18 and still havnt looked at Skellige since I've got sooooo much more stuff to do in Novigrad and Velen.

I tried giving the Blood and Wine first mission a go since I'm pretty excited to see the new area. Got my ass handed to me lol. That's a while away.

Ha!

Game is like that isn't it and makes you want to aim higher than what you are and i always give it a crack only to be smashed and killed!

Reload last save and all good! ;)

I just want all the worlds opened honestly cause the vendors are so much different and the $$$ you can earn in different worlds etc.

Lance Uppercut who is the best root in the game mate?

Should us new comers to the game be civil and stick to 1 girl only? Gee so many decisions and we need the help of the seasoned Witchers on here!

#Yenneferlove

That only applies to Triss and Yen. Every other woman with whom it is possible is fair game

Awesome! :D:D:D:D:D:D

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

Ha!

Game is like that isn't it and makes you want to aim higher than what you are and i always give it a crack only to be smashed and killed!

Reload last save and... 5 mins later all good! ;)

I just want all the worlds opened honestly cause the vendors are so much different and the $$$ you can earn in different worlds etc.
EFA

I love seeing all the old characters even it is only for a couple of minutes

Emotional. It's great that Geralt got his happy ending. I guess this basically reveals the canon endings/fate of many of the characters.

It really is astonishing how well CD Projekt Red did, especially this was their first open world game. And the respect they have for their fans with efforts like this is something more companies should adopt.

Emotional. It's great that Geralt got his happy ending. I guess this basically reveals the canon endings/fate of many of the characters.

It really is astonishing how well CD Projekt Red did, especially this was their first open world game. And the respect they have for their fans with efforts like this is something more companies should adopt.

Completely agree.

Respect. It creates just the most amazing games. This is the definition of it.
It's imo like nothing I've ever seen before when it comes to games.

I truly hope they're not done with the Witcher title, even if that mean Geralt gets retired. I'd love to see Ciri take her own title.
Hell right now I'd buy a game full of just Dandelion.

Project Red truly created something utterly wonderful. I am saddened that there won't be anymore, but damn what a ******* ride. I was there the whole time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel sort of blessed reading all these comments from long time players as myself being a first time player right now and only on level 11 and about to embark to Skellige for the first time soon!

I guess losing 2 years in Skyrim was worth it with this game waiting for me next! ;)

Totally love both of them and right now i still cannot split them.

Completely agree.

Respect. It creates just the most amazing games. This is the definition of it.
It's imo like nothing I've ever seen before when it comes to games.

I truly hope they're not done with the Witcher title, even if that mean Geralt gets retired. I'd love to see Ciri take her own title.
Hell right now I'd buy a game full of just Dandelion.

Project Red truly created something utterly wonderful. I am saddened that there won't be anymore, but damn what a ******* ride. I was there the whole time.

Projekt Red have said they like to emulate the Rockstar approach to games. I think they out-Rockstared Rockstar at their own game tbh. Can't wait for Cyberpunk.

Just did her quest wen that idiot dropped her bag in the canal and i had to go swimming to get it and take care of the Rats etc! She does look nice but i am a Brunette man to the hills and Yennefer has had me since the first meeting!

Yen is such a bitch though, Triss all the way :p

Got a cheap PS4 Pro and Witcher 3 from Cash Converters, hurry up with dat patch CDProject!

Back