Things You Were Wrong About

Remove this Banner Ad

Dermot reckons he went past the ball. Some risk of MRP interest...

Bull sheet of course, perfect bump, but then Dermot has to make comment because he's a commentator

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Lol at Mackay going to the Tribunal/MRP
1. Mackay
2. Perfect Bump

No hospital reported anyone coming in suffering the after effects of a dmac bump, must be a mistake.
That 'earth tremor' the other day that baffled seismologists was just D-Mac dishing out another bone cruncher at training

The things I love about this year:

-Pyke has shown he is an aggressive coach who can adapt. We were dead in the water and then overnight we became this aggressive beast.

-The Crouch brothers. Another decade of watching these 2 - wow. Midfielders you can build a premiership around.

-Tex's leadership - Born forward, born leader. Great call Phil.

-J Kelly. Always lover his aggression and will but I didn't think he had the skills to make it at this level.

-Greenwood - the competitive, big bodied midfielder we were crying out for during the mid year.

-McGovern re-signing. At least another 3 years of watching this excitement machine.

-Playing aggressive, unsociable football.

-Jacobs skill.

-Knights second efforts

Things I was wrong about.
1. Sauce was cooked.
2. MacKay should never play again.
3. Jake Kelly tried hard but wasnt AFL quality.
4. Jake Lever was a loyal Crows player.
5. Orgainic growth was spin.

Things I was right about.
1. Crouch brothers are awesome.
2. Knight is a gun and needs to be played.
3. The club did the right thing in not bending over for Gibbs.

That's some pretty hardcore digging for the chance to say "I told you so" about stuff about which you had no direct input. :rolleyes:
Not really. I just opened a random thread. Just to help get the discussion going. I'm not aiming to say "I told you so".

I'm sure I've made plenty of wrong calls in other threads too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Things YOU were wrong about Dogs.

This is a thread for people to post and go 'my bad' and instead you decide to have a dig.

How about you go dig up just as much bullshit you posted yourself?
Don't get upset just because you're wrong more than most.

I'll go looking for my mistakes later.

To be fair we were right about Mackay at the time, he was rubbish. The Brand New Mackay BNM briefly soared and gave us new hope before turning into mush.

The New Reincarnated Mackay NRM is a revelation and I'd like to think we can take the credit for him finally listening to our advice.

Definitely that Jake Kelly wasn't on the level half way through the year, has been excellent in the last half of year. Hartigan another one I didn't think should come back in after his hamstring injury but his performance in the QF was brilliant for someone who hadn't played much lately. Guess in hindsight both those guys may have been victims of lack of pressure up the ground and thus exposing them? Is always easy to blame the guys in the shot when stuff isn't working but frequently it does stem from elsewhere.

1. Would finish 6-8.
2. Our midfield was average. M.Crouch was overrated.
3. Cameron and Milera were going to be the next best thing.
4. J.Kelly would be delist material.
5. Lever could be our future Captain.
6. Menzel would be a masterful recruit.
7. Mackay and Douglas spend most of the year in the SANFL.
8. Wigg and Doedee would become starting 22.

For the amount of bashing he's copped on here he deserves it. Don't get me wrong he's no star player but these boards have loved to make him scapegoat for more than is justified and regularly.

Nah, rubbish.

The board's stopped laying into him as his form's improved.

Mackay's performances now prove that the criticisms of him were justified- wasnt playing well, or anywhere near where he was capable of. It's been the realisation that his career's on the line at all times from here on out that has made him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back