Cory Bernardi

Remove this Banner Ad

Cory Bernardi shared Australian Conservatives's photo.
13 mins ·
First it was Mother's Day then Australia Day, now the politically correct want to re-name Father's Day as 'Special Person's Day'.

If you're fed up with political correctness add your name to our campaign to Save Fathers Day: www.conservatives.org.au/fathersday

21054894_846635468849069_4335992373100455315_o.jpg

Lets have a look at what he really said.

I have to agree with him, when will it end?

Who knows? It doesn't matter though.

The point is, if the consensus of the day is that a particular change is warranted, then that change should take place.

The consensus of today is not pro polygamy or beastiality. So you don't have to worry about that, people don't want it.

I've no idea what the attitudes will be on anything 100 years from now. But the same principle will apply, the consensus of the day, not the distant past or unknown future, should prevail.

13 mins ·
First it was Mother's Day then Australia Day, now the politically correct want to re-name Father's Day as 'Special Person's Day'.

If you're fed up with political correctness add your name to our campaign to Save Fathers Day: www.conservatives.org.au/fathersday

I haven't heard of this. Sounds like a very small minority, I'm pretty sure most people want to keep it as father's Day.
For kids who don't have fathers I'm happy for them to substitute another special person. I can't see how this harms anyone.

13 mins ·

One person on Today tonight says this and all of the sudden everyone wants it according to Bernardi. Does it really matter though? It's a ******* hallmark holiday. Mothers day and Fathers day are pathetic money grabbing holidays. If you want to show your father/mother/whoever that you love them. Do it every bloody damn day.

So, yes, he did say those things and was completely disrespectful.

Also that's like pretty poor. We enabled women to vote, then they wanted to be in parliament to decide on things that affect them. When will it end?
The slippery slope eh?

"We can't change this because then things will change"

Ah yes, more bullshit. Nice of her to get outraged over something that was done 7 months ago. And she has literally no idea what she is getting outraged at. Conservatives, the figurative Old men yelling at clouds.

Kwikfix and his links that are meaningless and doesn't respond to anything because he's either a troll, or can't think for himself and therefore has no argument.

Bernardi is the future of Australian politics. Whether he leads or whether he just continues to push his vision- he is a man that is in touch with many Australian's. And I don't think that should be underestimated either. One of Bernardi's strengths is that he is in touch with the electorate, and that is also both Liberal and Labor's weakness - they are both out of touch with the electorate. And not just out of touch, it is like Liberal and Labor are living on another planet.

Let him put up or shut up then, and see how in touch he is with the electorate by standing for the Reps.

And in the meantime, have the guts to resign from the Senate gig he got by false pretences.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just know he's scouring the internet right now looking for something to get emotionally outraged about.
Doubt it, he got photographed with some yes voters yesterday. He'll be sitting at home Googling how not to catch gay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back