Remove this Banner Ad

flashcrow

Club Legend
Jul 15, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
#weflyasone

I put together this video as a tribute to the Crows, and the New Hope they have given to all their supporters this year. Everybody likes Star Wars so my instrument of choice was Episode IV - A New Hope. It took weeks for me to put this together, so I thought I would indulge myself and start a new thread for it. The Adelaide Crows won their game against GWS in the First Qualifying Final, and now we get to play Geelong in the First Preliminary Final as we move closer to the "Holy Grail" (which is another movie I'm thinking of doing). I don't want to tempt the Footy Gods, so I not saying too much about the GF, but the Force may just be with us.

It's not the best work ever done (cheesy is good right?), but hopefully if you manage to watch it, by the end you will have big a smile on your face. If that happens, Mission Accomplished.

I know we have other threads already about the Preliminary Final, Off Topic, and a myriad of others. Maybe this one can be about the New Hope Crows :D

It took me longer because I kept laughing at him, in a good way.
Mate....we've all been laughing at Walker in a good way for YEARS now. Let's hope he has a real medal around his neck in 2 weeks time. I'll fire this up on the big screen for the kids before next weeks game :)

Mate....we've all been laughing at Walker in a good way for YEARS now. Let's hope he has a real medal around his neck in 2 weeks time. I'll fire this up on the big screen for the kids before next weeks game :)
It looks pretty good on a big screen, I use an old 48" plasma as my computer monitor.

giphy.gif

Amazing.

And still better than the prequels.

It's just a pity you couldn't squeeze Eddie in there somewhere as an Ewok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I put together this video as a tribute to the Crows, and the New Hope they have given to all their supporters this year. Everybody likes Star Wars so my instrument of choice was Episode IV - A New Hope. It took weeks for me to put this together, so I thought I would indulge myself and start a new thread for it. The Adelaide Crows won their game against GWS in the First Qualifying Final, and now we get to play Geelong in the First Preliminary Final as we move closer to the "Holy Grail" (which is another movie I'm thinking of doing). I don't want to tempt the Footy Gods, so I not saying too much about the GF, but the Force may just be with us.

It's not the best work ever done (cheesy is good right?), but hopefully if you manage to watch it, by the end you will have big a smile on your face. If that happens, Mission Accomplished.

I know we have other threads already about the Preliminary Final, Off Topic, and a myriad of others. Maybe this one can be about the New Hope Crows :D

Brilliant! exactly as remeber it in 77:):)

Oh god no :eek:, delete thread. Doesn't anybody remember what the Star Wars themed preview thread for the Hawks game led to, take it to the conventions nerdlinger's

Can we get a despecialized version?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back