List Mgmt. Krakouer Retires

Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2017-10-04/krakouer-retires
Such a promising talent only to leave us & find his way back. If only he was able to reach his potential.
Good luck for what the future holds.

3233725400000578-3492720-image-a-32_1458021931689.jpg

Last edited:

“Despite limited opportunity at AFL level this season both men played significant roles as experienced players with the Magpies."

Who buggered up the press release, and who is the other one, Monfries, White?

“Despite limited opportunity at AFL level this season both men played significant roles as experienced players with the Magpies."

Yeah, noticed that too. Monfries would be my guess.

Inevitable. I loved seeing him play at his best though. I remember his first game for the Magpies, it was at Alberton, he was a class above and one of the few that I could say played like he could win a game by himself. A talent that for unfortunate reasons didn’t get to showcase it enough at the top level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought exactly the same thing when I read that.

Good luck with the future, hopefully sticks around and gets involved with the Indigenious program. Such a wasted talent though.

i loved krak. a few years back whenever he was in the side he looked easily like our best, most composed ball user. he would hit a target 55 meters away off a step, perfectly transitioning play like he'd done it for a decade. unfortunately he was probably never gonna be an AFL athlete or a champions data hero but what a talent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back