Delisted Rob Kerr to Depart Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn, big loss.

Took us from a pretty glum place to a club that is now thriving financially and hopefully on field successfully again. Will always be thankful for that and wish him the very best in his family business.

Wonder who the club has lined up to fill the role?

Big big loss. Seems to have the footy department working brilliantly. His stability over the last 4 years has been incredible. After the issues in our past, I’m a bit nervous about ensuring we appoint the right guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder how much planning has been done in relation to a replacement, it doesn't appear that we will look solely from within the club. But it doesn't look like this was unexpected, at least from Rob's end.

Massive loss. I'd imagine he'd play a hand in the appointment of our next footy manager though, which sets me somewhat at ease.

Everyone's favourite journo Sam McClure dropped a bit of a hint that Luke Ball may be in the running.

Personally know absolutely nothing about behind the scenes stuff, so not sure if this is a good thing or not?

Everyone's favourite journo Sam McClure dropped a bit of a hint that Luke Ball may be in the running.

Personally know absolutely nothing about behind the scenes stuff, so not sure if this is a good thing or not?
Hard to say.

Got a grouse ENTER score

Remove this Banner Ad

Back