Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Carlton, Tennessee Titans
There has been a strong trend in recent times of teams winning a flag the season after Vickery has left the club.

Does this mean Hawforn are next, or will they remain irrelevant minnows for the next decade as many of the esteemed Bay brethren have tipped?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10930-1347374629-7.gif

Congratulations on a pitiful career Ty. Go and get ******.
Not just a pitiful career but a pitiful excuse for a human. Having a sub-par AFL career is nothing to be ashamed of but being a ******* who's despised by opponents & teammates alike is inexcusable.

I don't regret Hawthorn recruiting Vickery because he failed as a player, from a purely footballing perspective it worth the risk as he was a FA and we had spare cap room, my regret is allowing a cockstain of his character or lack thereof to soil our colors. The AFL is so much better off without him around.

LOL - cos you wear brown n gold.....poo n weee

<<<<<<< exit this way yes ?
Our colors are those of the most successful team of the modern era watch your mouth pleb

Ooooh, what a shame that must be for you. I feel sure your Power recruiting and list management team were front and centre hoping to pull off the coup of the decade and entice him over to Alberton

I dunno, I'm sure the Crows would put in a massive offer for him just to try and beat us to a player (he'd be a great distraction from the fact you're paying Jenkins over $2mil over the next 4 years)........... he'd turn your mob down just like everyone else, but you'd still try.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno, I'm sure the Crows would put in a massive offer for him just to try and beat us to a player (he'd be a great distraction from the fact you're paying Jenkins over $2mil over the next 4 years)........... he'd turn your mob down just like everyone else, but you'd still try.

lol sorry Crows

I don't take sides, but as long as you have Josh on your team sheet the Paer have this West Horsham shitfight won by a country mile

On 1 hand nothing would ever distract from the fact we're stuck with Jenkins. And on the other, SANFL premierships just aren't that important to us .. (or anyone else for that matter), there is not a snowball's hope in hell we'd have tried

On 1 hand nothing would ever distract from the fact we're stuck with Jenkins. And on the other, SANFL premierships just aren't that important to us .. (or anyone else for that matter), there is not a snowball's hope in hell we'd have tried

You're right, why care about the lower leagues, or grass roots footy, or any form of footy development, or operating like an actual football club........ just keep operating like the pathetic franchise you are?

Oh well, maybe Vickery will come out of retirement and replace whatever player(s) walk out of your club at the end of next year :thumbsu:

The wicked Vickery is dead....we are officially back c*nts!!

F*CKEN YES!! F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!

PS Gay marriage won as well...perfect day!!

You're right, why care about the lower leagues, or grass roots footy, or any form of footy development, or operating like an actual football club........ just keep operating like the pathetic franchise you are?

Oh well, maybe Vickery will come out of retirement and replace whatever player(s) walk out of your club at the end of next year :thumbsu:
Now your just being ridiculous. Of the players most likely to leave for a financial windfall next year, I doubt it will be a 2 tier league KPF who can pinch hit in the ruck. More likely an AA midfielder like Sloane or Crouch, possibly even AA back pocket like Laird.

Now you are confusing care about the development of our players in SANFL with a poor development policy in the chase of glory no-one else in the big leagues acknowledges. Our development in recent times has been sublime. And we can continue to see and upward trajectory in the development of rookies and younger players drafted.

Have you considered how the club contributes back to the community? I'll give you a little help to jog your memory; an AFLW premiership in the inaugural year the completion, and indigenous program run through the McLeod Centre for Excellence, the Next Generation Academy, Crows in Clubs Program supporting the 150 participating schools in city and regional locations etc etc.

The AFC is financially independent club. We don't constantly turn up hat in hand asking the overlords for "some more (money) please sir". That money that you club sucks like some sort of parasitic leach out of the system, because you are unable to operate your business even breaking even, is draining the available funding away from local leagues and grassroots football.

Yes we may be a franchise. However we are embracing the realities of sport in a modern environment and the need to maintain a strong balance sheet. You have failed to realise that your club is also a franchise, operating at a loss and bleeding the league dry. As far as I am concerned the Power are in fact the pathetic franchise in this space.

Not just a pitiful career but a pitiful excuse for a human. Having a sub-par AFL career is nothing to be ashamed of but being a ******* who's despised by opponents & teammates alike is inexcusable.

I don't regret Hawthorn recruiting Vickery because he failed as a player, from a purely footballing perspective it worth the risk as he was a FA and we had spare cap room, my regret is allowing a cockstain of his character or lack thereof to soil our colors. The AFL is so much better off without him around.
Sounds like you’re going to miss him.

The wicked Vickery is dead....we are officially back c*nts!!

F*CKEN YES!! F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!F*CKEN YES!!

PS Gay marriage won as well...perfect day!!
You still have to pay him :) and he’s still on your list.

He might go back on his word and come back!

Back