List Mgmt. 2017 draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I see that pin head Twomey on AFL.com.au has dropped Balta right out of his latest top 30. What ? Didn't he have him around 20 previously ?

Either he's made a mistake or he's got wind that there's huge slows now on Balta for some reason.

nCatCyXxNd-v9sHZC5opnTl5UxSecXBmaCNMtS7kS4P5qV-fcyamBj_wZCzkXMQezzrdGJnJpVm3eBKYnU9jFGcy4zLbZNwS8GgSg4cMNptsRw86VMgT7PdlRPMLZdYnBQ=w220-h151-nc

Last edited:
I see that pin head Twomey on AFL.com.au has dropped Balta right out of his latest top 30. What ? Didn't he have him around 20 previously ?

Either he's made a mistake or he's got wind that there's huge slows now on Balta for some reason.

nCatCyXxNd-v9sHZC5opnTl5UxSecXBmaCNMtS7kS4P5qV-fcyamBj_wZCzkXMQezzrdGJnJpVm3eBKYnU9jFGcy4zLbZNwS8GgSg4cMNptsRw86VMgT7PdlRPMLZdYnBQ=w220-h151-nc
Apparently it's his rankings of the players not an actual phantom draft.

I think we need to get at least one of brander, balta, Taylor to develop under Rance and Astbury. Think preferred scenario given Naish will most likely be top 25 would be Allen, balta/Collins and naish. Even better if naish slipped out of the 25 and we nabbed balta and Collins. Could see balta developing into a Stef Martin Alex Rance hybrid. Really like Collins as well. Would feel much easier knowing we have him on the list developing

Collins ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back