Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 1: Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

You can join me in my campaign to have a new slogan implemented: #somedickheads. The current slogan has me questioning my identity.

Oh, they got this all screwed up.

JOIN THE WONDERS?
NO, DICKHEADS!

images (9).jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

darthsidusfan, as you can see, the Simpsons references flow on the Sweet FA board as readily as they do the Melbourne board.
Let the Simpsons flow through you?

I'm all about them futurama references tho

Oh, they got this all screwed up.

JOIN THE WONDERS?
NO, DICKHEADS!

View attachment 455035
See, my concern there is that you need to understand the context to run with that as a slogan. Are we saying that Wonders have dickheads currently, or are we saying "no" to people joining, and subsequently calling them "dickheads"?

The Sweet FA sure has gotten confusing since the days when I was dominating.

Ayo I’m here sorry I’m late guys, it’s not a party with our coon dog, never fear I am here now! The cannon is here wooooo.
Coon dog, mate. First wooo of the season in a match thread, and no exclamation marks or capitals????? You're coming out a bit flat old mate....

See, my concern there is that you need to understand the context to run with that as a slogan. Are we saying that Wonders have dickheads currently, or are we saying "no" to people joining, and subsequently calling them "dickheads"?

View attachment 455035

Coon dog, mate. First wooo of the season in a match thread, and no exclamation marks or capitals????? You're coming out a bit flat old mate....
Hahaha plenty more to come, nah just tired bit late for me now but I’ll be back wooooo!

Or is Dickheads the name of Headless' expansion team? Join the Wonders? No, Dickheads. Join the Dickheads.
Kanye_West_Dickh_54db8ecb5bd9e_1024x1024.jpeg

I've literally never been mentioned this much in a match thread before, and it's getting all sorts of my juices flowing.

Mostly the bad ones.
Well if you could convince one or two teammates to post...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back