Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 16 - Mount Buller Demons v Dragons FFC @ Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel there’s a story in there somewhere
It's not very good but it did happen earlier this week

Absolutely an integral part to the society of sweet, there are still some who believe catgirls are a false deity, but it's hard to argue what they represent

I just strongly feel you need to show off a little bit of knee when wearing Jorts, give the imagination something to ponder

I'm far too modest to show off my kneecaps. All part of the mystique.

Wow, we did end up laying down our arms

must have been when we saw manangatang and Headless walking hand in hand off into the sunset

well done Dragons and thanks for the week. GL 🤗

People that wear Jorts are either; so insecure they no longer care about their self worth, or so secure they no longer care about peoples perception of their self worth
The dichotomy of man

Wow, we did end up laying down our arms

must have been when we saw manangatang and Headless walking hand in hand off into the sunset

well done Dragons and thanks for the week. GL 🤗
We made finals AND we enjoyed a wonderful stroll. 🤗

And omgfridge likes the Demons, also gifting us a finals position. 🤝
I ensured the Furies missed via penalties but also led the team to a win to ensure the Roys (who were pathetic this week) didn't make it.

I saved the sfa!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jorts at least?
Jorts WITH knee flash!
I hope you get well soon tho
much appreciated Ligma, perhaps in another life we fell in love and had AFL superstar children in which we could profit off of, but in this one I remain too awkward to have conversations with females

Jorts WITH knee flash!

much appreciated Ligma, perhaps in another life we fell in love and had AFL superstar children in which we could profit off of, but in this one I remain too awkward to have conversations with females
No worries bangers, I have just won my clubs rising star award only to reject another contract so I can go back and pursue my soccer career

So my baby now will be whipped if he doesn’t dribble through cones quick enough at 5 months old.

No worries bangers, I have just won my clubs rising star award only to reject another contract so I can go back and pursue my soccer career

So my baby now will be whipped if he doesn’t dribble through cones quick enough at 5 months old.
Damn, AFL losing another one fr

I ensured the Furies missed via penalties but also led the team to a win to ensure the Roys (who were pathetic this week) didn't make it.

I saved the sfa!
You've always been my favourite ex teammate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back