Official Match Thread Season 25, Round 9: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

wait-good-point_o_1144675.jpg
sorry that was too harsh

Or is he the one diving like he's been shot from behind the grassy knoll?
All of the above. Lets be honest the umpires love me and probably awarded the the free kick rightly or wrongly ;)

It's pretty much what the #lolwonders aren't good at, lucky we have some fellow Tigers supporters to give us a run for our money.
#lolwonders? o_O:drunk: That is never going to stick.

It only works when the team being lol’d are actually a laughing stock who no one wants to play for.

It just makes no sense when the team you #lol is at the top of the ladder and players are begging us for a chance to come and pull on our jumper.

#lolwonders is like someone saying #loltiges. People just look at you like you’re a sad individual who doesn’t have a clue. Don’t do it to yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No bad. But in this one he is dropped like a sack of spuds. In the Cotchin one there is a moment where it looks like his arms and legs are all moving individually ... like he might actually be being held up by bits of string ...

This was the sort of thing I had in mind:

No bad. But in this one he is dropped like a sack of spuds. In the Cotchin one there is a moment where it looks like his arms and legs are all moving individually ... like he might actually be being held up by bits of string ...

This was the sort of thing I had in mind:

Pretty impressive though considering Greenwood barely touched him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back