Preview Rnd 4 - Carlton v North Sat 14th April 7.25PM @ Blundstone Arena - Team - post #618

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't get excited at the moment am sitting here in Argyle( Sth Heathcote) watching the house opposite burn down. Hope the day and night bring good news.

Oh no good Rob hope we can win !

Was hoping it wasn't wet for this game. Nevertheless, believe we can sneak home in a tight one, 16 points

Brown is their most dangerous forward and with rain forecasted, I doubt he will be as dominant. Was worried about a couple of link players such as Hartung, Atley, but not now. The guy I believe needs to be shut down, especially with the wet conditions is Cunnington, send Ed to him.
Ye i agree ,depends on what North can consistently dish out and their list suggests they will faulter at some stage.
We just have to bee there every games this season and wait for such.
We wont be overpowering teams,we wont be dominating teams,however we can wrestle games away from sub par teams quite well...
We are actaully still quite weak as we were last year ,but well enough as a unit being pushed by a good coaching panel.
This year i figure our depth is a bit better and may fair better 2 nd half of this season.
Hopefully North are off today,which isnt unusual for them.

Ye i agree ,depends on what North can consistently dish out and their list suggests they will faulter at some stage.
We just have to bee there every games this season and wait for such.
We wont be overpowering teams,we wont be dominating teams,however we can wrestle games away from sub par teams quite well...
We are actaully still quite weak as we were last year ,but well enough as a unit being pushed by a good coaching panel.
This year i figure our depth is a bit better and may fair better 2 nd half of this season.
Hopefully North are off today,which isnt unusual for them.

Agree, we'll fair better in the 2nd half of the season , show some positive signs as team settles and calibrates.
Still expect us to finish in the bottom 3 or 4. Fortunately it's just a cracking draft with exceptional talent deep in the the top 5 or 6 players and very good players for the 10 picks after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disgraceful. Delist now :p

:D

LWYby.gif

Aww, what a lovely young man

That's what I thought until I heard him say he followed the Filth as a kid. :p

Probably his bloody uncles doing. Traitor. :)

Still looking forward to watching this game and probably for Dow, O'Brien, Cuningham, Fisher, Weitering and SPS.
If only it could have been for Armfield, White, Buckley, Boekhorst, Jaksch and Palmer........aaaahhh, for the good old days.

Hoping Fish and SPS can be instrumental in their usage tonight. Both had their influence quelled a bit more last week, SPS more so than Fish. Probably the two who have excited me most this season so far, apart from Charlie.

Little bit more positive about our chances this week after a couple of results on the weekend thus far, all of the sides we have lost to appear to be in reasonable form and we would certainly hope to improve ourselves this week.

Probably his bloody uncles doing. Traitor. :)

Still looking forward to watching this game and probably for Dow, O'Brien, Cuningham, Fisher, Weitering and SPS.
If only it could have been for Armfield, White, Buckley, Boekhorst, Jaksch and Palmer........aaaahhh, for the good old days.

Harks why do you keep deleting your posts closing in on 50K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back